Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Dudes on Arsenal Fan TV are going to be in mid-season form tonight :laff:

I don't have any feelings for Arsenal either positive or negative, but the hilarity of those guys meltdowns makes me wish nothing but bad things on Arsenal for f#ckery purposes.
Same here. Have no ill will towards Arsenal. They play good footall. When they lose they lose spectacularly. And AFTV after a lost is fukking hilarious. Even if they draw this match they will still have a meltdown. Just wait and see when they crash out Europa League after losing to FC Belgrade. :bryan:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
NO idea fam....:snoop:

Especially with Lacazette ballin.
Arsenal FanTv gonna kill his ass tonight:blessed:

Same here. Have no ill will towards Arsenal. They play good footall. When they lose they lose spectacularly. And AFTV after a lost is fukking hilarious. Even if they draw this match they will still have a meltdown. Just wait and see when they crash out Europa League after losing to FC Belgrade. :bryan:

This.

Got no ill will for Arsenal at all.

ManU I absolutely hate, but Arsenal is just a tragic comedy when they lose

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Same here. Have no ill will towards Arsenal. They play good football. When they lose they lose spectacularly. And AFTV after a lost is fukking hilarious. Even if they draw this match they will still have a meltdown. Just wait and see when they crash out Europa League after losing to FC Belgrade. :bryan:

This is the part that's so frustrating.

Edit: OMG RAMSEY