Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
In a span of a few weeks MLS has managed to snag Dos Santos and Vela from good situations in Spain :leon:

I think it's a mistake for both guys, especially Vela, but best of luck to him.

If I was a Mexican supporter I'd be livid. How are 3 of your top players in prime age coming to the USA to play in the MLS? I assume they want to be close to home and LA is a top city in the world to live in.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
If I was a Mexican supporter I'd be livid. How are 3 of your top players in prime age coming to the USA to play in the MLS? I assume they want to be close to home and LA is a top city in the world to live in.
Yeah, Mexicans are furious. Chicharito actually had to make a statement today supporting Vela, because Vela was getting so much heat for making the move.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

Seeing Vela return from Europe is odd, but he'll be 29 when he starts playing with LAFC next spring. I don't rate either of the Dos Santos boys, but Jonathan is definitely too good for MLS.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
I still cat get my head round why Chelsea let Matic join United...literally just strengthened your main rival for no reason :gucci:

Also Liverpool shouldn't let Courinhto go under any means simply because they won't find another player better than him at the moment.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Don't try to improve your squad , daargs
This shyt depressing me esp now what danny rose said. Atleast hes being honest but he saying all this in the wrong time.

I heard we were close to keita balde but some how it collapsed. I understand levy is hard negotiator but hes really hurting us leaving transfer late as usual