Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Lee_Land

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hurricanes, Oil Spills, n Bounties
Its just hit me today how the French national team is set up to make a run next summer for the next two World Cups.

Those young guns stay consistent and holy crap they'll be dominant.

didierdeschamps-cropped_z77gsxnxh4r01uh0wimcgmlq6.jpg

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PSG gonna be deadly, dudes aint playing.

Barcelona is dead, besides MSN, they are a very average squad & they dont have money to spend

I didnt state it right. What I meant was, I'mma be pissed if that fukking bum Costa is my striker next year.
We are fukked breh, we havnt secured a decent striker. Abromovich aint willing to spend. We the new Arsenal, make do with what we have. Chelsea aint gonna go far in the champions league.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

Barcelona is dead, besides MSN, they are a very average squad & they dont have money to spend

We are fukked breh, we havnt secured a decent striker. Abromovich aint willing to spend. We the new Arsenal, make do with what we have. Chelsea aint gonna go far in the champions league.

Unfortunately you are right. I look at that front three and I say "Who is getting the ball TO them?" Busquets is the only player in the mid who's still truly world class. Inesta is old, Rakitic is good but a step below prime Barca quality imo. Pique and Umtiti seem to have formed a decent partnership but the left and right back are fraudulent.

The middle of the park is where Barcelona was made and now its the weakest part of their team...its kinda sad. Something needs to happen ASAP or its gonna be a long wait until the next Golden La Masia class comes along.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Milan about to get Aubemayang? :ohhh:
:mjcry: Please let it happen
Its just hit me today how the French national team is set up to make a run next summer for the next two World Cups.

Those young guns stay consistent and holy crap they'll be dominant.
Until they face a Tite led Brazil :mjgrin:
Unfortunately you are right. I look at that front three and I say "Who is getting the ball TO them?" Busquets is the only player in the mid who's still truly world class. Inesta is old, Rakitic is good but a step below prime Barca quality imo. Pique and Umtiti seem to have formed a decent partnership but the left and right back are fraudulent.

The middle of the park is where Barcelona was made and now its the weakest part of their team...its kinda sad. Something needs to happen ASAP or its gonna be a long wait until the next Golden La Masia class comes along.
Sooooo is they going to get Marco Verratti or not? I mean Paulinho doesnt even fit the Barca style at all. I said it before he is better fit in Serie A not La Liga.

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward

I dont get breh, when he got cheap? Yeah, we can compete in prem league, but we gonna get washed in the CL without elite talent.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Lol. Barca brehs, calm down. Window just opened. You'll probably get a world class midfielder soon.

And you do know it's your defence that is flawed, not your midfield.. right?

Paulinho tho:huhldup: