Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
SANCHEZ 30 goals, 15 assists in 51 games

He's easily been a top 5 player this year imo

If Arsene stays he gotta understand he HAS to spend big this summer this is the summer which really matter because you cannot afford to lose Sanchez next summer especially on a free transfer

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
A shot off the post and 2 balls cleared off the line. We gotta finish these chances.

I already know whats gonna happen in the 2nd half. Hazard will score off a 10 yard run and then chelsea will score off a set piece. Ive seen this too many times from Arsenal before:beli::beli:

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)
Chelsea already won the Prem so they are a little unmotivated while Arsenal missed out on a top 4 Champions League finish/Wenger under immense pressure and this is the only possible Trophy they are going to collect this year so they are playing with their hearts out.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Good player played well in the Euros with Croatia can score goals but has been playing for a bad Inter side

Yeah I heard he didn't do too great. Is he fast and does he at least try to get past his man?

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A shot off the post and 2 balls cleared off the line. We gotta finish these chances.

I already know whats gonna happen in the 2nd half. Hazard will score off a 10 yard run and then chelsea will score off a set piece. Ive seen this too many times from Arsenal before:beli::beli:
Yup, usually when a team doesnt finish chances, the other team always comes back