Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
juve knows how to defend properly :manny:

Im a Real banwagoner but I wouldnt even be super mad to see Buffon get his last trophy missing in his collection :manny:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
fair enough, I didnt see the game myself
It wasn't like Monaco had no chances, it was close. I believe they had more shots, chances, crosses, etc. I'm not sure I'll have to see the stats. They were superior offensively aside from goals.
If Real was playing the way Juve played today, they could have scored 4 minimum.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
For the sake of all of football please do not let Mbappé waste away at United or Man City next season. Send him somewhere where he can be free to flourish like Munich or Dortmund.

Professor Mac

Im African not black
Daps
It wasn't like Monaco had no chances, it was close. I believe they had more shots, chances, crosses, etc. I'm not sure I'll have to see the stats. They were superior offensively aside from goals.
If Real was playing the way Juve played today, they could have scored 4 minimum.

I missed the game too but they led in every single category and still lost.
:wow:

01EZOmu.jpg

The second leg is going to be very interesting ...2 goals is nothing for Monaco to come back from, they lead Ligue 1 in goals scored
I still see them finding a way to pull this out:takedat:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
I missed the game too but they lead in every single category and still lost.
:wow:

01EZOmu.jpg

The second leg is going to be very interesting ...2 goals is nothing for Monaco to come back from, they lead Ligue 1 in goals scored
I still see them finding a way to pull this out:takedat:
Mbappe was killing Juve's D in the first half, should have scored 2 though but Buffon too good.
Falcao was pissing me off though.

If Mendy comes back as opposed to Sidibe who let Alves free on the right (both their goals came from him). Than Monaco can win this, it isn't over.
If anyone can score 3+, Monaco is in that category.

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait wait wait...

So juve only lets 2 goals in this whole campaign but some of you believe mnaco gonna score 3 in turin ???

Trollin or delusional ey ?

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Juve has to be concerned about the wings , Mbappe had 2 good one on ones and they let Monaco cross multiple times. they even had a high line for a free kick that Buffon saved. Kroos will eat good off that set up, he has Ramos, Ronaldo, Pepe, Varane to attack those crosses. It was a professional performance from them but they need to look at those free runs they gave Monaco.

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Given how Atletico played yesterday I think Griezman would be a plausible transfer for United. Atletico seem to have reached their peak under Simeone and they did not look the same tenacious team they were in the past years. Mbappe has that confidence in him that makes me think he can go to a big club and establish himself. Lewandowski and Suarez , for different reasons, maybe difficult to dislodge but i think the kid can fight and get a position for many other teams.