Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I imagine the fun will be found in Liverpool still being shyt even with a player of Sahin's quality.

///Vega+++

All Star
Daps
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvQUKbO_X_I"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvQUKbO_X_I[/ame]

how long are Barcelona fans going to tolerate that Valdes c*nt on their team ?
he's such a shytty goalkeeper. after watching his antics in the last C1 I thought he was slightly retarded, now I'm wondering how serious it is

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
I imagine the fun will be found in Liverpool still being shyt even with a player of Sahin's quality.

I won't lie we are at least 2 signings short of being a genuinely good team/squad :manny:

1 reasonably fast black man and a cac with an eye for goal :ahh:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I won't lie we are at least 2 signings short of being a genuinely good team/squad :manny:

1 reasonably fast black man and a cac with and eye for goal :ahh:

I imagine that kuasoiasidaiodija guy is you.

So who's watching the Friday Night Footy then, Philly v RSL

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Wenger: "Sahin wanted to join a team where he would play every week. We have nine midfielders & Wilshere is coming back, who is similar."

Wenger: "Sahin wouldn't necessarily have been a replacement for Song because he isn't a defensive midfielder."

The fun will begin when wilshere comes back flaby n sick :lolbron:

:mjpls:

This is what being a Liverpool fan has become? Getting hyped off Wenger saying no? :aicmon: Guess this makes up somewhat for losing out on Gylfi Sigurdsson.

Royal Antwerp status :dj2:

Congrats on a great player but this is pitiful.

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
I imagine that kuasoiasidaiodija guy is you.

So who's watching the Friday Night Footy then, Philly v RSL

I wish I was KSI (if thats who u mean), dude is earning like 10k a month of youtube and still in college (thats uk college...just before uni) :ld:

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
:mjpls:

This is what being a Liverpool fan has become? Getting hyped off Wenger saying no? :aicmon: Guess this makes up somewhat for losing out on Gylfi Sigurdsson.

Royal Antwerp status :dj2:

Congrats on a great player but this is pitiful.

Talk when being an arsenal fan becomes anything relating to winnin trophies brah:youngsabo:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Talk when being an arsenal fan becomes anything relating to winnin trophies brah:youngsabo:

:manny: 7 years, 7 years, 7 years never heard that before.

From 5 European Cups to hanging on to a Carling Cup it tool 120 mins + penalties to beat a Championship side.

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Even at our worst we still stackin that trophy cabinet on the low. Yall niqqas have produced/bought some brilliant players over the past 7 or so years and youre still starvin :laugh: :lolbron:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Even at our worst we still stackin that trophy cabinet on the low. Yall niqqas have produced/bought some brilliant players over the past 7 or so years and youre still starvin :laugh: :lolbron:

:russ:

We starving but you still eating out our doggy bag.