Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
James would struggle in the EPL, physically he dont look like he built for EPL. His another Di Maria

Di Maria was built for the EPL, problem was he had a stupid manager in Van Gaal that didn't play him in his natural position

James would do just fine in the EPL.. cats love talking about the physicality of the prem but a guy like Messi has managed to son the best that the prem has to offer on more than one occasion

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
If Ronaldo had that Argentinian squad he would have gotten a WC by now :sas2:
If he had Messi on the squad, yes.
Otherwise I doubt it, considering Messi is the one who creates Argentina's chances for them.
Literally no one else does.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Di Maria was built for the EPL, problem was he had a stupid manager in Van Gaal that didn't play him in his natural position

James would do just fine in the EPL.. cats love talking about the physicality of the prem but a guy like Messi has managed to son the best that the prem has to offer on more than one occasion
Nahhhh breh, Messi has never sonned Chelsea, maybe Arsenal & Man utd, but never Chelsea

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
He's a number 10 though right? I don't think creativity is our problem, we just don't score shyt when the chances are created.

Yeah he's a number 10.

And true creativity is fine for the most part. I think for a complete team we still need some real wingers (rather than resorting to sticking Rashford and Martial out on the wings) and a defensive midfielder who can play that Carrick role. Maybe a defender or two as well. But our team is well balanced. We just cannot finish for shyt.