Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Conveniently ignoring all the goals Ronaldo scored up to the semifinal :skip:

Messi hasn't scored in the last 3 finals Argentina been to. Last world cup he stat-padded in the group stage against weak teams and didn't score a single goal after. That's your so called GOAT:mjlol:

Breh. Are you going to pretend Ronaldo wasn't exposed in the very same WC.:dwillhuh:

Or every other WC he's participated in. :dwillhuh:

They've both underwhelmed in the WC but Messi has had a better showing overall., be honest.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
If Atléti can't get passed Real go ahead and give me a lifetime ban. I can't take losing to Real again :thiagofacepalm:

Honestly, I feel fukking bad for the fans and Diego. It has to suck being the sister club to the second biggest club in the world.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
If Atléti can't get passed Real go ahead and give me a lifetime ban. I can't take losing to Real again :thiagofacepalm:
Man to man your team is inferior, and your playstyle is not suited to Real as of now.
Usually I have some sort of solution for a team to change tactics but I'm shooting blanks for Atleti.
You'll have to sacrifice your shinpads and kits to the football gods.

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Conveniently ignoring all the goals Ronaldo scored up to the semifinal :skip:

Messi hasn't scored in the last 3 finals Argentina been to. Last world cup he stat-padded in the group stage against weak teams and didn't score a single goal after. That's your so called GOAT:mjlol:

Uefa had to change the rules and allow more shytty countries to participate for Portugal to win. They draw their first 4 games :skip: