Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I guess Juve got the CL on lock. Even though I want Monaco to win now.

You saw how they just handled Messi and Neymar like nothing? They're gonna do the same to Marcelo and Carvajal(Madrid's de-facto wingers). On top of that they have a better attacking players than Atleti, who they play like.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Had to be a conflicting moment for Dani Alves having a huge win like that, but on the flip side having to break the hearts of some of his close friends :mjcry:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
I guess Juve got the CL on lock. Even though I want Monaco to win now.

You saw how they just handled Messi and Neymar like nothing? They're gonna do the same to Marcelo and Carvajal(Madrid's de-facto wingers). On top of that they have a better attacking players than Atleti, who they play like.

Juve can beat Real, I can see that barring Ramos fukkery in 90 min.

I want:

Juve-Real. Juve seems to be Real's "bête noire". They will have to play Mandzukic upfront either alone or with Higuain (that fat fukk isn't doing shyt to Real), Dybala will have to play behind in a attacking midfield position he isn't a good enough of a dribbler to compensate for his lack of physicality against Real's defense.

Monaco-Atletico. Atletico have a near non existent attack, much worse than City or Dortmund's. Monaco should have nothing to worry about defensively, that game would be decided on whether or not they can put up with Atletico and their MMA-lite thug football. It would pretty much be Monaco attacking and Atletico trying to prevent them from scoring while playing like a$$holes.