Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Thierry Henry

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Emirates Stadium
Should LC sell their best players at the end of the season?
if they were getting relegated, they would have been forced to

they're currently sitting in 12th place, if they make a push I can see them finishing in 10th

I don't know if any club would buy Mahrez based on current form and I don't think Vardy wants to leave

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if they were getting relegated, they would have been forced to

they're currently sitting in 12th place, if they make a push I can see them finishing in 10th

I don't know if any club would buy Mahrez based on current form and I don't think Vardy wants to leave
Vardy looks like he is comfortable being a big fish in a small pond. Mahrez is really their big asset he could move if clubs think his loss of form was down to the whole team underperforming than him overperforming. In some ways they are in the best situation all things considered. Everton and Newcastle suffered when they got to play in Europe and failed to juggle the demanding schedule and fell off seriously because they underperformed in both competitions. Leicester got to the quarters probably made some money depending on whether revenue sharing works to their advantage with English clubs flopping.

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What was up with the BVB/UEFA thing, Tuchel and others claimed they didn't want to play but it seems the BVB execs accepted the rescheduled game. It's not as bad as CAF trying to force Togo to play after their bus was shot up and then banning them when they pulled out of the tournament.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
conflicted again on which game to watch

want to see monaco v dortmund for a good game and to see monaco, but i cant look away from the trainwreck that will probably be barca v juve

also i want to see juve rip barca again