Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Faneto4

Banned
Daps
Conte doesn't trust him. I would've put him on after half. Might as well. Costa was too isolated and he's taking a bit of backseat ever since Hazard began finding his form again.
They payed 33 mil for him. Right now that looks like horrible business. While rashford was free and 4 years younger

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
They payed 33 mil for him. Right now that looks like horrible business. While rashford was free and 4 years younger

Real bad business.

The correct play now would be to sell Bats to Everton (plus many millions of pounds) in exchange of Lukaku. That way, Everton have a decent striker and the loss isn't as severe.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
must have smashed Conte's daughter, I heard them Italian girls like the BBC :shaq:

Conte's daughter is like 5. Mourinho's daughter tho:
jose-557156.jpg

Faneto4

Banned
Daps
I'm surprised that it took this long to figure Chelsea out. This doesn't bode well for Chelsea's next few games. fukk. Spurs can't win this shyt
:scust:
You rather Chelsea win the league than spurs:leon: u gotta be a arsenal supporter. I respect Tottenham much more than city and Chelsea who are both plastic clubs.

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
You rather Chelsea win the league than spurs:leon: u gotta be a arsenal supporter. I respect Tottenham much more than city and Chelsea who are both plastic clubs.
Werd fukk those inorganic clubs. Tottenham, United, Liverpool, Arsenal should be the true best teams in England. Actually I'd put Everton ahead of tottenham but still.

birdgang91

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philly to Seatown
I'm not a big EPL fan but I'm hoping Chelsea collapse and Tottenham can pull it off. I don't like how they did my man Mourinho.

And Arsenal fans will probably riot esp when Wenger signs the new deal.

Faneto4

Banned
Daps
Minutes given to teenagers in PL this season: Chelsea - 0
Arsenal - 1
Man City - 415
Man Utd - 1,450
bu bu but Jose don't like youth players :umad: