Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Need better players in the team, Arsenal have a lot of very good squad players but I'm only one real quality star in Sanchez. They need a better striker, central midfielder, CB and ideally LB.

In an ideal world they'd but Lukaku/Aubameyang, Bakoyoko, Varane? Maybe even a Michael Keane, LB I don't know :yeshrug:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They were still a good footballing side even upto a few years ago, tearing teams apart. This is totally abject.

I don't see how Wenger can continue, he'll want to but this game has just turned the fans against him something irrepairable.
Im sure Wenger would want to continue so he can leave Arsenal on a high, leaving Arsenal in this current state will taint his legacy

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Arsenal midfield been the hottest of garbage all season. Aside from Alexis, Santi, Santi might be the most irreplaceable player on the squad.

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They were still a good footballing side even upto a few years ago, tearing teams apart. This is totally abject.

I don't see how Wenger can continue, he'll want to but this game has just turned the fans against him something irrepairable.

:gucci:

No club feared Arsenal since the invincibles tho. Matter fact they a laughing joke for the top clubs in the PL and the likes of bayern madrid barca actually celebrate when they draw them in UCL.

That being said there is no way Wenger will stay after tonight.

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im sure Wenger would want to continue so he can leave Arsenal on a high, leaving Arsenal in this current state will taint his legacy

As much as i admire what Wenger has done hes legacy had already been tarnished.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
:gucci:

No club feared Arsenal since the invincibles tho. Matter fact they a laughing joke for the top clubs in the PL and the likes of bayern madrid barca actually celebrate when they draw them in UCL.

That being said there is no way Wenger will stay after tonight.

FA Cup win:troll::mjgrin: He will stay.

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is Arsenal even a desired gig for Top managers anymore?

Yes it is. Great club with enough money and potential to be a prize contender each year.
Thing is they need a manager that is not short term and is willing to build the team from the ground up a la Simeone.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is Arsenal even a desired gig for Top managers anymore?

Yes it is. Great club with enough money and potential to be a prize contender each year.
Thing is they need a manager that is not short term and is willing to build the team from the ground up a la Simeone.

Im sure the only decent manager that would take the job is Ranieri