Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Reppin
South London
First of all, Southampton will never die. Good club with a great academy. They put their foot on our necks still.

Second of all, ZLATSSSSSSSSSS! What a guy. The YGs are just soaking game from him every day. Transfer of the season.

We'll finish the season strong man!

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Gotta do my quick Sunday Cardio before the Madrid game. I have barely watched those nikkas this year, hopefully Naldo balls.

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
I'll say it now. we should have bought Zlatan instead of RvP all those years ago. Fight me.:yeshrug:

I'd only fight you because RVP won us the league the season in his first season at the club. You can't argue against that.

But maybe in the long term it would have been better to have signed Ibra before. He's obviously the better player.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
I'd only fight you because RVP won us the league the season in his first season at the club. You can't argue against that.

But maybe in the long term it would have been better to have signed Ibra before. He's obviously the better player.
Yeah, I'm not going to deny RvP was incredible for us that year and He probably would have gone to City instead and be incredible. But Zlatan would have been the same player but far more durable as well.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
"What kind of nonsense was that, anyway? I’ll take whatever car I want, at least if I can wind up idiots," he wrote. "I jumped in my Enzo [Ferrari], put my foot down on the gas and parked up right in front of the door to the training facility.”

:wow: Ibrapac

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
fetch