Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Scorcher why you let that Mata slander slide?

Have you ever heard of/seen them guys who, after being turned down by a girl, give it the whole “ur fooking ugly anyway init”?

That is what’s going on with Gos and Mata. He was gagging for it and got turned down.

Now he’s furious. :skip:

Mata: "It was a question of sporting achievement. Arsenal and Tottenham were both interested in me but they did not compare with the Blues."

article-2152678-132F9E35000005DC-863_306x423.jpg

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Have you ever heard of/seen them guys who, after being turned down by a girl, give it the whole “ur fooking ugly anyway init”?

That is what’s going on with Gos and Mata. He was gagging for it and got turned down.

Now he’s furious. :skip:

Funny, that Mata quote sounds exactly like your analogy. If I recall Mata was sitting by the phone all night waiting for Arsene to call, not the other way around :mjpls:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Akademik what computer you runnin braj?

Right now I'm envisioning one of those 1950s shyts that takes a bona fide army of nerds to turn on like a nuclear submarine. In that case finding a stream is rather tough.

If its a fukkin Mac :heh:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt is too thick. Just like e45 :scusthov:

mate :pacspit:

shyt keeps my skin butter sawft

tbh, i've used it all my life and my skin can't handle anything else now. Tried that dove cream once, :facepalm: felt like rubbing clay on myself. I'm not doing anything like that again, I got my lane

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Funny, that Mata quote sounds exactly like your analogy. If I recall Mata was sitting by the phone all night waiting for Arsene to call, not the other way around :mjpls:

It was never going to happen. You're just not his type.

Cazorla was getting on a bit and was desperate to be wifed before he was washed up. :heh:

28 and never been at a top club. :dead:

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
46 games for Spain in 5 years and not playing for Barce or Real.
Ofcourse the dude can play.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
mate :pacspit:

shyt keeps my skin butter sawft

tbh, i've used it all my life and my skin can't handle anything else now. Tried that dove cream once, :facepalm: felt like rubbing clay on myself. I'm not doing anything like that again, I got my lane

Fair enough. Used it growing up but haven't facked with it since tbh.

Prefer them light ones tbh, using standard Vaseline one now. It's practically water but who gives a shyt :pachaha:

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Fulfill your need and catch joyful rush
Enjoy your dutch haters annoyed with us

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Chelsea have seen their fifth bid for Wigan forward Victor Moses accepted and the player has been given permission to speak to the club, the Latics have confirmed.

This summer :whew:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
It was never going to happen. You're just not his type.

Cazorla was getting on a bit and was desperate to be wifed before he was washed up. :heh:

28 and never been at a top club. :dead:

He refused to go to Real or Barce iirc. It's no secret he was one of the great talents of la Liga who didn't play at a big two.

That in itself says multitudes, he was on a lone wolf impossible mission to save Spanish football. He was always going to fail, but what a top fukking man :bow:

Arsenal have a man of values and principles, you have a money grubbing scorned overrated talent.

Sums up both clubs rather nicely I'd say :ld:

Now that the moral high ground is taken, fukk mata :pachaha:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He refused to go to Real or Barce iirc. It's no secret he was one of the great talents of la Liga who didn't play at a big two.

That in itself says multitudes, he was on a lone wolf impossible mission to save Spanish football. He was always going to fail, but what a top fukking man :bow:

Arsenal have a man of values and principles, you have a money grubbing scorned overrated talent.

Sums up both clubs rather nicely I'd say :ld:

Now that the moral high ground is taken, fukk mata :pachaha:

If you aren't at a big club by a certain age then it's obvious you're a bit shyt. 23/24 should be the max. 25 is pushing it. But 28 ffs? :heh:

And tbh are Arsenal even a big club anymore? That's another debate but you get what I mean. :skip: