Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Aubameyang saying he doesn't want to stay at Dortmund past the summer. :lupe:

Breh's in his GOAT form for sure.

Imagine this breh in that United team :whoo:

Wenger should make a move but we know damn well he's gonna pull the same bullshyt :mjgrin:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brede Hangeland names Emmanuel Adebayor in his extraordinary 'Lazy XI', claiming the striker would wolf down cakes in the gym

Wilfried Zaha (Palace)

Amazing physique, athletic, huge potential. Some Mondays, he’d come over to me and say: ‘I’m starting my programme now!’

He’d do five push-ups, sigh, then leave. He would have been incredible if he was serious.

Bobby Zamora (retired)

Strong but hated the gym. Whenever it was time for dead lifts, he’d start feeling his hamstring. Every single time we went to the gym.

Dimitar Berbatov (unattached)

If only he ran. Never seen a man get so many massages in my life. Whenever we were in the gym, Berbatov was getting a massage. I knew the guy who gave him the massages. Usually at the end of the season, the players would give all the physios a gift. But he’d massage Berbatov for hundreds of hours during the season and he would get nothing.

Emanuel Adebayor (unattached)

I was marking Adebayor in midfield. Suddenly he said: ’Ah, I’m hungry.’ I replied: ‘What?’ He said: ‘I can’t wait for the game to finish. I’m so hungry. Do you know a good restaurant in London?’ At Palace, when we had strength workouts, he would sit in the gym with a cup of coffee and a muffin. He was being paid by City, Tottenham and Palace at the same time, and he was sitting in the gym drinking coffee.
These guys are disappointing, I used to see Zaha in the nightclub in V.I.P a lot when he got signed by Man UTD. Dude had mad potential, if he had the same work ethic as Ronaldo, he would have been special.

Adebayor disappointed, he could have been next African superstar, he could have been looked up to by millions of african kids. You can clearly see football was just a hustle for Adebayor, he was just playing for the money.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
My man Rafa can't catch a break :hhh:

Rafinha1.jpg

That must have been what Bernie Mac meant when he would talk about beating his nephew's head until the white meat showed. Dude has a vagina on his head :scust: