Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I swear Arsenal players get a "mental strength top top qualideez" chip implanted in them upon signing for the club......the parameters of the chip involve how much pressure is on us & how well we play, along with how much of "ze qualidee mental strengthz" we show. It's the only explanation for how often & the similarity in it no matter the situation.

Once pressure is on we play like twats.....the EXACT moment pressure is off us we play champaign football.

See the similarity in times today......yes we were 1-0 up, but we looked horrid at that point in the match against a Villa side that actually felt like showing up today, then Newcastle go up 3-1 on the Spuds & we instantly look like world beaters, raping Villas goal bc that pressure of finishing below that lot with the chicken logo was off thanks to Newcastle.

This is only 1 time we have seen this implanted "mental strength top top qualideez" chip used, another would be the annual 1st leg thrashings in the Champions League where the pressure is ON.........then once the 2nd leg begins the chip activates bc the chances of us progressing are impossible so the pressure is OFF & we play very well once again & go out with a "glorious failure".

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Nice. Just got to Sheffield. Might follow them more closely next season. Would be cool if they made it to the premiership.

Hop along for the ride :blessed:

Even we we don't go up, we play some of the best football we've ever played. We'll be going for automatic promotion next season.

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wenger getting offered 2 more years. fukk my life.

even zinedine cygan can't ruin this pic.

#MakeArsenalBlackAgain

Chee0t1WIAINuUo.jpg

:mjcry:

Neville.jpg

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Old man Kuyt winning the Eredivisie Player of the Year award was surprising to me.

I would have liked Sporting Lisbon to have won Primeira Liga but I'm fine with Benfica taking it.
He had a good season im just pissed psv won it on the last day. De boer prob going to everton now.