Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Would someone mind giving me the cliff's notes version of why I should give a shyt about this? Is it like the Atlanta Hawks winning a ring or something? :lolbron:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Would someone mind giving me the cliff's notes version of why I should give a shyt about this? Is it like the Atlanta Hawks winning a ring or something? :lolbron:
It's like a team that wasn't in the NBA then got to the NBA, had one of the worst records in the NBA, then won the championship spending A LOT less money then most teams.

Gab

Banned
Supporter
Daps

its like you finally getting laid

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
I'd be fine with a tie today and tomorrow. Leicester gets Vardy back next week at home :blessed: and the Cinderella story has it's perfect ending:wow:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
these nikkas do the same thing over and over again. hold the faster attacker to impede the attack adn complain when the yellow card is pulled out..

"I think this might be Rooney's best position going forward..." :dead: how many times do they gotta keep repeating this same bullsht? Rooney is a mediocre midfielder :heh: