Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I know I'm late to the party but...Ronaldo!:wow: Carrying the team his damn back like I knew he would.:wow: This Real Madrid team is peaking at the right time and have a legit shot to take the La Liga and Champions League crown.:wow: On the flip side, Wolfsburg was very careless in the game, especially that last goal they gave up to Ronaldo. You have to block that ball with your body. Man....what more can you say about Ronaldo. I want that El Clasico final!

As for the PSG vs. Man City match, I had a strong feeling that Manchester City would pull out the victory. They just seemed to be the sharper team on all fronts while PSG really wasn't in sync at all. This final four the Champions League title will be off the chain if Bayern and Barcelona advance.:whew:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Congrats to Ronaldo, he came through when his team needed him the most. La liga is now wide opened, R.MADRID got a real chance to do a double. Who thought Zidane would make a good manager, hope he keeps the job

Anyone who gets Man city, is getting an easy game in the semis. Only reason why I would want Man city to win champions league is how the Man city owners treated Pelligrini.