Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Lukaku pushed for the move because he wasn't guaranteed a regular first-team place.

KDB is a similar situation.
No. KDB got practically no chance. And Mourinho was never going to give a player as young as Lukaku a chance. He doesn't do that :heh:
Or, If Zouma is anything to go by, he'll play him regularly, and make him an important part of the first team. :manny:
you dont know what you are talking about. Mourinho got no problem playing young defenders. His problem is young midfielders and attackers :heh: His M.O is to take as little risk as possible and playing young players go against that.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
No. KDB got practically no chance. And Mourinho was never going to give a player as young as Lukaku a chance. He doesn't do that :heh:

They had chances, they just didn't want to sit on the bench and wait for them. :manny:

you dont know what you are talking about. Mourinho got no problem playing young defenders. His problem is young midfielders and attackers :heh: His M.O is to take as little risk as possible and playing young players go against that.

Fam, no offence, but I've probably been watching football longer than you've been alive, and I know for a fact that managers veiw playing young defenders as more of a risk than playing young attackers.

• Dap
Reactions: DPG

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
They had chances, they just didn't want to sit on the bench and wait for them. :manny:

Fam, no offence, but I've probably been watching football longer than you've been alive, and I know for a fact that managers veiw playing young defenders as more of a risk than playing young attackers.
How old are you lil nikka

DPG

Banned
Daps
No. KDB got practically no chance. And Mourinho was never going to give a player as young as Lukaku a chance. He doesn't do that :heh:.

You have to remember that Hazard/Oscar/Willian were all in top form at this time (especially Oscar), even Mata was frustrated and struggling to get a place. KDB had his chances during this time but didn't take them; take his poor performance against Swindon for example. He was simply not good enough to be starting for us regularly.

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK

The amount of times we tried this as kids. That move that would make everyone :ooh::obama::ahh::whew: at the same time.

Before my time but he's set in place what we're seeing today at Barca :mjcry:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Often had disparaging remarks about my club, but you cannot deny his influence on this game we love.