Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
true say

he cant do anything and the excuse of him being young is stupid now

if chelski do want him ill carry him from colney to fulham broadway

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Here are my thoughts on last nights game.

From an english football forum that definitely exists and i post on, despite assertions to the contrary that i only post on american forums because i want to be american.

I'll just copy and paste as there's no way this could be coaxed out of me in conversation in here as most of you are shyt and i won't talk about football with you

I'm even more confident today than i was last night.

We are going to tear Fulham a new one.

The best thing to do would be to drop Rooney for RvP but like Fergie says it takes Rooney a few games to get going so it's a necessary evil i suppose.

If Rooney was that bit sharper him and Kagawa would have produced utter sex last night. You could see Kagawa was a second quicker in his movement and play. Rooney couldn't keep up.

We would have really done with Andersons physicality last night, but i don't think it'll be as big a problem against Fulham so my thinking that it should be Anderson/Carrick assuming Evans is fit is maybe a bit reactionary. Really it should have been Anderson last night and Scholes v Fulham, Fulham would have suited Scholes far more. I knew as soon as the first challenge went in on Scholes last night that it wasn't his game, he'd get no space. He really should be restricted to those lazy afternoon games at OT where he'll get all the space in the world.

Carrick-Cleverley against Fulham. But i would really like to see Anderson, i dunno why but i really think he's got a bit of swagger back. Maybe it was because of his goal v Aberdeen and the fact he had a relatively close shot last night. This is broken record as hell, but this could be his season(sorry).

Nothing special but there you go OFT n00bs. A genuine non-troll opinion from the boy Gilver
jSnMkmflOFzDI.png

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps

From an english football forum that definitely exists and i post on, despite assertions to the contrary that i only post on american forums because i want to be american.

I'll just copy and paste as there's no way this could be coaxed out of me in conversation in here as most of you are shyt and i won't talk about football with you

Nothing special but there you go OFT n00bs. A genuine non-troll opinion from the boy Gilver
jSnMkmflOFzDI.png

didntread.gif

No but seriously... who cares :yeshrug:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Loads of people, including you, as much as you'd like to act otherwise.

I know a lot more about football than you, you mad?
jeRxOoRpug81e.png

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Alexander Büttner signs for United - Official Manchester United Website

Büttner signs for United

Dutch defender Alexander Büttner has today completed his medical, agreed personal terms and signed for Manchester United on a five-year contract until 2017.

The 23-year-old, who was part of Holland's preliminary squad for this summer's European Championship, joins the Reds from Vitesse Arnhem, where he made 119 appearances over the past four years.

Sir Alex Ferguson said: "Alexander is one of the best young left backs in Europe and we're delighted to sign him. He's someone we've been watching for a while now. He gives us some really exciting options in that position."

Alexander Büttner said: "Joining Manchester United is one of the best days of my life. It's a team I have admired for many years now and I can't wait to join my teammates and play my part in helping the club be successful."

One of the best young left backs in Europe. I'm on board.:smugdraper:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps

question though, what was that on, 365, redcafe, because is there any forum with proper united fans (need ID and must head to a local pub to join, no exceptions) that wouldn't automatically devalue your opinion?

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
question though, what was that on, 365, redcafe, because is there any forum with proper united fans (need ID and must head to a local pub to join, no exceptions) that wouldn't automatically devalue your opinion?

If anything it would raise my opinion to higher levels, take it as me raining down knowledge on the americans.

Red Issue has all the top reds, but unfortunately it's full of 'top reds'.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
^ fair enough

A beINSport source(not Briceno) tells me that they are expecting to announce deals with UVerse and TWC before Thursday. Probably Wednesday for the big announcement as they are waiting for maybe one of the other major cable companies. Fios is not coming to the table and Comcast is dragging their feet something fierce. UVerse is definitely in the bag and TWC just needs some t's crossed and i's dotted so to speak.

:dj2::dj2:

"Neville on Sky(their top announcer). today he was talking about Kagawa never played in such atmosphere. He played at Dortmund, they have 25,000 in standing terraces."

lol @ this though from the same thread. i know dude didnt actually say that :smh:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I think he realised what he was saying half way through saying it.

But still he's half right. Dortmund is loud and impressive, but it's not volatile and reactive like a place like Goodison at night v a top team.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Nah summa is still burnin. What happens when we sign Kaka on dadline day? I'll look like a right dikk for changing it.

I'm open to suggestions though.

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Gary is a silly man but nothing can beat alan hansen on motd with, get this, "skrtel and agger were arguably the two best centre backs in the premiership last season" :sadbron:

And they expect people to pay for a tv licence :usure: