Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
owxzndc.jpg

Leicester :wow:

:blessed:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Got Linekar all emotional

I don’t think I have ever wanted something to happen more in sport in my entire life than for Claudio Ranieri’s side to win the Premier League

I watched Leicester City lose in the 1969 FA Cup final with my dad and granddad when I was eight and cried all the way home. I have seen them get promoted and relegated. I played for them for eight years. I even got a group of like‑minded fans and friends to stump up a few quid to salvage the club when they went into liquidation. But nothing compares to this. Nothing. Things like this just do not happen to clubs like mine.

Leicester were the overwhelming favourites to be relegated. Who then could possibly have envisaged what would transpire?

What we are witnessing, should Leicester go on to win the title, is quite possibly the most unlikely triumph in the history of team sport. A collection of individuals who couldn’t win a football match for love nor money a year ago have turned into an invincible force. A team with a spirit and togetherness the like of which the game has seldom seen.

Nothing compares to this truly magical title charge by my Leicester City | Gary Lineker

it's like the real life version of the Mighty Ducks brehs :mjcry:

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
It's going to be hilarious watching Leicester in the champions league getting blown the fukk out

Thierry Henry

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Emirates Stadium
It's going to be hilarious watching Leicester in the champions league getting blown the fukk out
They're going to strengthen the squad in the summer. That new money from the TV deal kicks in for the new season once this season is done. It will be interesting to see the changes to that squad in order to adapt to European competition.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So what, and their fans will love every second off it.

This club is experiencing something that not a single one off them ever thought they would.

They are gonna enjoy every second off this ride, and even if they get beatdown in the CL, those folks aint gonna give a damn.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
They're going to strengthen the squad in the summer. That new money from the TV deal kicks in for the new season once this season is done. It will be interesting to see the changes to that squad in order to adapt to European competition.
Money parity fukked the game up :beli: big teams are overpaying for talent while smaller teams are able to "overpay" for talent that would have dirt cheap to said bigger teams. :martin:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
So what, and their fans will love every second off it.

This club is experiencing something that not a single one off them ever thought they would.

They are gonna enjoy every second off this ride, and even if they get beatdown in the CL, those folks aint gonna give a damn.

To be fair, they've put some of Europe's so called elite clubs to shame this season, so as long as they can hold on to their big players, who's to say they can't do it again next season? :manny: