Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Taco

All Star
Daps

Taco

All Star
Daps
Ronaldo been saying retarded ass shyt for a while now. Age and that Sheyk breakup catching up to him

Smh at females dealing losses to two Portuguese legends recently :snoop:
Ehhhh Shayk ain't have nothing to do with it. Just like Kobe, Ronaldo's game was based off pure athleticism speed, and power. He was never technically good. Madrid tried working him into the midfield position a bit more a couple of seasons ago but he lacked vision(he couldn't play well with his back toward the goal)and overall touch to find space in a more crowded midfield. Safe to say he'll be winger when he retires and nothing more. Still doesn't take away the fact he's one of the greatest we have seen.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Ehhhh Shayk ain't have nothing to do with it. Just like Kobe, Ronaldo's game was based off pure athleticism speed, and power. He was never technically good. Madrid tried working him into the midfield position a bit more a couple of seasons ago but he lacked vision(he couldn't play well with his back toward the goal)and overall touch to find space in a more crowded midfield. Safe to say he'll be winger when he retires and nothing more. Still doesn't take away the fact he's one of the greatest we have seen.

sMeWThc.png
what??

MikeyC

Daps
Reppin
London
Breh he's not a technical player

:heh::mindblown::dahell:Cant believe what Im reading. read this:

Records

The most expensive footballer in history: 2009–2013
Most international goals in a calendar year: 25
First footballer to reach 40 goals in a professional league for two consecutive seasons
Only player to score in every minute of an official football game
Only player to win the League title, Domestic Cup, Domestic Supercup, Champions League, Club World Cup, League Player of the Year, Golden Shoe andBallon dOr at two different clubs
Most appearances in the FIFPro World XI: 8 times (2007–2014)
First and only player to appear in the FIFPro World XI for two different clubs
Guinness World Record for Most Liked Person on Facebook: 2015
Most goals scored in European competitions (club football): 92 goals
Most goals scored in the UEFA Champions League: 90 goals
Most goals scored in a UEFA Champions League/European Cup season: 17 goals in 2013–14
Most goals scored in the UEFA Champions League group stage: 11 goals in 2015–16
Most goals scored in UEFA Champions League knockout phase: 39 goals
Most UEFA Champions League goals scored in a calendar year: 15 goals in 2013
Only footballer to have won the European Golden Shoe in two different leagues: English Premier League (2007–08) and Spanish La Liga (2010–11, 2013–14, 2014–15)
Most goals scored in the UEFA European Championship, including qualifying: 26 goals, for Portugal
First footballer to ever score 10 goals in four consecutive UEFA Champions League seasons: 2011–12 to 2014–15
Only footballer to score for two different winning teams in the European Cup: Manchester United (2007–08) and Real Madrid (2013–14)
Most away goals scored in Champions League history: 42
Most consecutive UEFA Champions League away games scored in: 12
Most wins in the UEFA Champions League Knockout phase: 28
Most braces scored in the UEFA Champions League: 20
Most consecutive UEFA Champions League matches scored in: 8 in 2013–14
Most European Golden Shoe awards: 4
Most UEFA Team of the Year appearances: 9 times
Most consecutive appearances in the UEFA Team of the Year: 8 (2007–2014)
Only player to be among the finalists for all the editions of the UEFA Best Player in Europe Award: 2010–11 to 2014–15
Most hat-tricks in La Liga history: 28
Fastest La Liga player to score 150 league goals
Fastest La Liga player to score 200 league goals
Most consecutive Clásicos matches scored in: 6 matches
Best scoring start in a Spanish league season: 15 goals in eight rounds
Fastest footballer to score 20 league goals: 12 games
Only player to reach 30 goals in five consecutive La Liga seasons
Most teams scored against in a season (2012/13): 19
Most La Liga hat-tricks in a season: 8
Most hat-tricks scored in all competitions: 35
Real Madrid all-time top goalscorer: 347
Top goalscorer in La Liga: 247
Fastest player to reach 50 league goals
Fastest player to reach 100 league goals
Fastest player to reach 200 official goals
Most goals scored in seven consecutive league matches: 15
First player to score in eight consecutive matchdays
Most hat-tricks in Real Madrid's history: 35
Real Madrid Record Goalscorer in UEFA Champions League: 74
Real Madrid Record Goalscorer in European Competitions: 76

That doesn't happen to a player who "isn't good technically". This isn't Carlton Palmer we're talking about.:heh:

Taco

All Star
Daps
:heh::mindblown::dahell:Cant believe what Im reading. read this:

That doesn't happen to a player who "isn't good technically". This isn't Carlton Palmer we're talking about.:heh:
LOL you've recently just got into soccer haven't you? In soccer when you try to prove someone's technical the last thing you bring up is goals scored. Im talking technical as in Iniesta, Paul Scholes, Sergio Busquets, Michael Ballack, Steven Gerrard, Xavi, Messi, Xabi Alonso. Technical players in soccer are players who control the tempo of the game and are pretty much the masterminds of game plans being executed i.e. The quarterbacks on the field(pertaining to soccer). If Ronaldo was technical he would have no problem controlling the game from the midfield position. JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE SCORES A shytLOAD OF GOALS DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE A TECHNICAL PLAYER. Get that through your head first. Ronaldo is my favorite player been watching him since he tore man untd up that one time United played against Lisbon sporting and wowed the world. I'm telling you Ronaldo is not a technical player(he's a fukking goal scorer) and you bring up how many goal scoring records he's broken. Take this L good sir. Anyone who knows anything about soccer will tell you the players I listed ^^^^ above are better technical players than Ronaldo. Yeah they don't score but they set up goal scorers like Ronaldo to score. Go on YouTube look up the Iniesta and Xavi highlights of there assist. That is technical. Go look up the skills of Paul Scholes. That is technical. Showing me how many goals Ronaldo has scored over his career is by far the worst example of you trying to tell me he is technical.

Last edited:

MikeyC

Daps
Reppin
London
LOL you've recently just got into soccer haven't you? In soccer when you try to prove someone's technical the last thing you bring up is goals scored. Im talking technical as in Iniesta, Paul Scholes, Sergio Busquets, Michael Ballack, Steven Gerrard, Xavi, Messi, Xabi Alonso. Technical players in soccer are players who control the tempo of the game and are pretty much the masterminds of game plans being executed i.e. The quarterbacks on the field(pertaining to soccer). If Ronaldo was technical he would have no problem controlling the game from the midfield position. JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE SCORES A shytLOAD OF GOALS DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE A TECHNICAL PLAYER. Get that through your head first. Ronaldo is my favorite player been watching him since he tore man untd up that one time United played against Lisbon sporting and wowed the world. I'm telling you Ronaldo is not a technical player(he's a fukking goal scorer) and you bring up how many goal scoring records he's broken. Take this L good sir. Anyone who knows anything about soccer will tell you the players I listed ^^^^ above are better technical players than Ronaldo. Yeah they don't score but they set up goal scorers like Ronaldo to score. Go on YouTube look up the Iniesta and Xavi highlights of there assist. That is technical. Go look up the skills of Paul Scholes. That is technical. Showing me how many goals Ronaldo has scored over his career is by far the worst example of you trying to tell me he is technical.

This guy's having me on ain't he? :snoop:

EDIT: Yeah, just read his other posts in this thread. Certified Troll. :francis: shame on me.

Taco

All Star
Daps
This guy's having me on ain't he? :snoop:

EDIT: Yeah, just read his other posts in this thread. Certified Troll. :francis: shame on me.
LOL I would not go that length to troll someone. THE FACT THAT YOU BROUGHT UP GOAL SCORING AS A SIGN OF TECHINICAL PLAYER LET ME KNOW YOU KNOW JACK shyt ABOUT THE BEAUTIFUL SPORT. Ronaldo is a goal scorer. Great footwork great scoring ability. Great shot. Technical players assist more than they score. The fact that you think you're right in this situation is fukking funny af tbh. But I will no longer acknowledge your comments or debates because you have shown me you don't know shyt about soccer.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Kobe was never technically good? What? You do know Kobe suffered an Achilles injury at 35 years old right? He's 38 this year.:dead:

As far as Ronaldo...manutd Ronaldo and rm Ronaldo are 2 different players.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:pachaha:
LOL I would not go that length to troll someone. THE FACT THAT YOU BROUGHT UP GOAL SCORING AS A SIGN OF TECHINICAL PLAYER LET ME KNOW YOU KNOW JACK shyt ABOUT THE BEAUTIFUL SPORT. Ronaldo is a goal scorer. Great footwork great scoring ability. Great shot. Technical players assist more than they score. The fact that you think you're right in this situation is fukking funny af tbh. But I will no longer acknowledge your comments or debates because you have shown me you don't know shyt about soccer.
Technical players assist more than they score...? Wtf does this mean?:what::skip:

And footwork and first touch are techniques... I think you may be confusing technique with just great ball control .:pachaha:

Taco

All Star
Daps
Kobe was never technically good? What? You do know Kobe suffered an Achilles injury at 35 years old right? He's 38 this year.:dead:

As far as Ronaldo...manutd Ronaldo and rm Ronaldo are 2 different players.
Technical to me (in basketball) would be a prime Rondo and anybody with a skill set like his. Sorry I'm not saying Ronaldo isn't technical at all but compared to players like Xavi, Xabi Alonso, Iniesta these guys are pretty much dudes who can make a team no matter what team you put them on. I think Ronaldo's technicality was exposed when they started shifting him into the center mid/ center forward position forget what season it was, but he couldn't play off the ball with his back toward the goal and personally he couldn't make any plays coming from a midfield position. I get that you guys think I'm crazy for not thinking Ronaldo is technical but to get a sense on where I'm at I think Zizu was the greatest technically skilled player to ever play.