Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Reppin
StoicPhilosphers
The emotions I went through watching that match :whew:

Pretty much showcased the worst and best of us, poor defending, individual mistakes, bad keeping but at the same time we can be devastating when we want to. Migs problem just won't go away, conceding 3 out of the 4 non-penalty shots on target just ain't gonna cut it :scust: Major positive for me is my nikka Firmino tho, I wanted him after the 13/14 season and told people from day 1 he was gonna be a problem. He's fully fit now and seems to have adjusted to the league, he's gonna impress a lot of people over the second half of the season :myman:
They give Migs a new 5(FIVE) year contract breh.....fuxk my life :snoop:

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps

h3DYri5.gif

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
that cat Dimitri Payet has some damn good ball skills from what I saw today.
Actually watched that whole match

Thierry Henry

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Emirates Stadium
They really haven't played anyone of substance though. Deportivo and sporting hardly qualify. Rafa had them smashing some of these lower level teams 7-nil, 9-1, etc then real would struggle against villareal, sevilla, barca, atletico etc. I do think zidane has breathed new life into the dressing room, however, I need to see real perform against a quality side before I'm convinced that shyt has really changed
that's true, they always beat up on the lower table clubs. but from an unbiased neutral fan I just hope they carry some momentum to give us an entertaining match come april 3rd

The emotions I went through watching that match :whew:

Pretty much showcased the worst and best of us, poor defending, individual mistakes, bad keeping but at the same time we can be devastating when we want to. Migs problem just won't go away, conceding 3 out of the 4 non-penalty shots on target just ain't gonna cut it :scust: Major positive for me is my nikka Firmino tho, I wanted him after the 13/14 season and told people from day 1 he was gonna be a problem. He's fully fit now and seems to have adjusted to the league, he's gonna impress a lot of people over the second half of the season :myman:
Firmino was so crucial to Hoffenheim. They currently sit in second to last this season so that tells you what you need to know. Him and Kevin Volland used to feed off each other in that attack. If they get relegated Volland will leave to a bigger club.

that cat Dimitri Payet has some damn good ball skills from what I saw today.
Actually watched that whole match
Payet had been killing ligue 1 for like 5 years now. Unfortunately not everybody has the channel to watch ligue 1 so they're only watching him now since the premier league is easily accessible.