Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
5 goals in 10 minutes, shyt.

without De Bruyne they look weak af
Yeah and its expected cause he was there best player last season. Julien draxtler still amazing talent and good replacement but i dont think hes on that world class level yet prob in a couple seasons.

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
Who they playinh i dont see there game on livescore?

The mighty st Johnstone.

All this talk of being the 2nd best team in the country and the get humped 3 1 at home off st Johnstone. :mjlol:

Back in your box sevco. You can't hang with the big boys.:pachaha:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
The mighty st Johnstone.

All this talk of being the 2nd best team in the country and the get humped 3 1 at home off st Johnstone. :mjlol:

Back in your box sevco. You can't hang with the big boys.:pachaha:
They got some youngsters from arsenal and spurs..but yeah they look average as fukk. I just want to see another old firm derby. The last one was very dull.

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
They got some youngsters from arsenal and spurs..but yeah they look average as fukk. I just want to see another old firm derby. The last one was very dull.

They are a much better team now tbf. They where awful last year, mostly due to that fat fukk mccoist.

Yeah not much happened. We are both pish but rangers are a special kind of pish. We never got out of 2nd gear against them. We'd slaughter them if we felt like it imo.

Taco

All Star
Daps
bayern this year... if they have no injuries will win UCL no prob
I think they can win it with the squad they currently have on the field(because they played last year w/ out Alaba Robben Ribery). Forsure a grind out but if you look at that squad on paper shyt is ridiculous. But w/ all there players back I would put money on them. Definitely not a walk in the park though.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
1442128489330153027.gif