Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
For real, where is Ibra and i saw that Lucas scored a goal yesterday, why is he still in Sao Paulo. Think hes going to PSG in January, where they do that kind of business at?!

The brazilian league ends in January

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
For real, where is Ibra and i saw that Lucas scored a goal yesterday, why is he still in Sao Paulo. Think hes going to PSG in January, where they do that kind of business at?!

they need to get rid of a non-EU player to bring Lucas in, or something like that

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
why arent Zlats and them playing?

Ibra picked up a knock last week and didnt play vs Brasil in the week. And i guess they gave TS the night off after not practicin with the team yet or if he has its got to be all of 1 or 2 sessions.

Pastore started with Mendez and Nene and Veratti has come on as sub.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
The brazilian league ends in January

I'm sure he didn't know this, him being brazillian.

I think he was more saying, what kind of european team worth it's salt let's some no mark brazillian club dictate when a player joins them. That south american inferiority complex shining through.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Legitimately first day in about 1.5 years that Brazilian league results actually look interesting.

Said I would pay attention to the BR league this season but the matches are just so boring, it's pointless.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Legitimately first day in about 1.5 years that Brazilian league results actually look interesting.

Said I would pay attention to the BR league this season but the matches are just so boring, it's pointless.

Doesn't every game end 5-4 or with a riot:dj2: