Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Elche/Villarreal has been great!

That being said, there will be no goals scored because thousands of people just had the same thought I did and that's the way the world works.

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope King Gerrard comes to the Redbulls/NYCFC that would be:blessed:

ive live here for almost 2 decades in nyc and never bothered to go see the redbuls/metrostars but if king Gerrard comes then I must go:mjcry:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I hope King Gerrard comes to the Redbulls/NYCFC that would be:blessed:

ive live here for almost 2 decades in nyc and never bothered to go see the redbuls/metrostars but if king Gerrard comes then I must go:mjcry:
:mjlol: doesn't come when legends from around the world have visited, but go when an overrated englishman does

gloryhunter through and through this one

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: doesn't come when legends from around the world have visited, but go when an overrated englishman does

gloryhunter through and through this one
legends from around the world?which ones? gtfoh:laff:

old ass Mattheus/Marquez? Clint Mathis? Tab Ramos?:laff:

Titi is the only one who was worth going to go watch but they were incompetent and never surround him with a decent team such a shame:beli:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
legends from around the world?which ones? gtfoh:laff:

old ass Mattheus/Marquez? Clint Mathis? Tab Ramos?:laff:

Titi is the only one who was worth going to go watch but they were incompetent and never surround him with a decent team such a shame:beli:
plenty of legends breh, you know this, stop evading

so you're going to see gerrard but you don't even know who is gonna play with him? but couldnt do the same for an actual legend

uruguayans i swear

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
plenty of legends breh, you know this, stop evading

so you're going to see gerrard but you don't even know who is gonna play with him? but couldnt do the same for an actual legend

uruguayans i swear
who are these "legends" that you are talking about breh? ive been living here for almost 2 decades and don't remember the metrostars having any "legends" who actually were still playing at a high level like Gerrard/Villa/Lampard NEVER when coming/playing for NY..
mattheus, djorkaeff,marquez,juninho were all old and washed up when they came, Cahill may be a "legend" in Austrialia but in the top level football in his career he was a above average player/mid table team starter top so cut it out, who are this high level playing legends that im forgetting?

edit- also yes im going to go see Gerrard play only I could care less who he plays with, seeing gerrard do the trademark Hollywood long balls and runs into the box to score or a screamer from outside the area is gonna be:blessed::banderas: even tho they will probably lose the game since he will probably be surrounded by shyt

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Gerrards excuse though :mjlol:

just makes me respect Giggs and Scholes even more :salute:

the guy is looking shyt and wont even take a little back step in playing time

dont you want to be a player coach and maybe manage your boyhood club in the future:ld:

Sir Alex was right :smugdraper:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Gerrard playing on turf

tumblr_m934hfztvH1r1ang0o1_400.gif

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope he come to NYFC and not the Redbulls, he will be playing in the BX and I/most people that live in the 5 boroughs will be 45 min from there with no need to drive there, plus gerrard can either live in Manhattan with the rich cacs or live around Westchester county/upstate ny in the suburbs where no one will know him and still be 1/2 hours from manhattan and like 30/45 min from wherever NYFC will be training which im assuming will be upstate/Westchester county area

Lampard and Gerrard in the double pivot or with a holder behind them and Villa upfront will make a killing in MLS :noah:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Wiziwig gone brehs

dylan-shock.gif

Where do we get sopcast and acestream links? I wasn't ready for this, didn't make contingency plans ... UFC PPV tonight :bryan:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
watching atletico play Griezman has to play as the #10 for the French National team with benzema up front Ribery to the left and either valbuena/nasri out in the right, double pivot of Pogba with one of Matuidi/Cabaye/Toulalan and with a back four of Sagna/Debuchy, Varane with any out of Kos/Mangala/Sakho and Clichy/Digne at left back might give Germany some problems in the next Euro @Liu Kang

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Gerrard needs to retire. His chapter died at Selhurst Park and with that slip. He was Superman but ultimately he proved to us good endings don't always happen.

Damn shame he will continue playing on, terrorizing DJs on this side of the pond for not playing Phil Collins

Speaking of Superman, Wenger has been an utter embarrassment. The Pole in goal (no homo) needed to be benched loooong (no homo) time ago. He has Isis'd Arsenal.

This nikka hurst with the Nielsen demographic breakdown :mjlol: :camby:

Last edited:

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
watching atletico play Griezman has to play as the #10 for the French National team with benzema up front Ribery to the left and either valbuena/nasri out in the right, double pivot of Pogba with one of Matuidi/Cabaye/Toulalan and with a back four of Sagna/Debuchy, Varane with any out of Kos/Mangala/Sakho and Clichy/Digne at left back might give Germany some problems in the next Euro @Liu Kang

Ribery/Nasri stopped playing with the NT