Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Clichy with two assists :ehh:

Man City fouling their way to another win :scust:

They've had 70% of the ball and they've committed 12 fouls in 60 mins :riverswtf:how is that even possible?

They systematically stop any chance of a counter-attack by the opposition and the refs continue to let them get away with it.

They even tried to kick fukking Burnley off the pitch the other day when they committed 18 fouls despite having the ball virtually all game.

Disgraceful :scust:
Is @SCORCH the goat stan on this site ?
I'm always amazed at how dishonest insincere he is regarding the opp's negative stuff and how he emphatic positive he is regarding the slightest good thing coming from his club of heart. I salute the loyalty :ehh:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I don't understand. Isn't Lampard still a NYCFC player (and simply still on loan) ?
the big scandal (besides the fact that NYCFC officially became Man City B) is that he was never on contract with NYC, they said he was but lied and actually signed him to a contract with City that had a clause he'd be released January 1st... and now they took the clause away

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
I don't understand. Isn't Lampard still a NYCFC player (and simply still on loan) ?

*according to "sources"* He never signed with MLS, he signed a one year deal with MC that had a termination clause. It was taken out of the contract. He's a proper Citeh player for the whole PL season.