Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

hommeaetage

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Texas
SOHH atletico gonna take Torres back?

:why:

Don Galliani :win:
Got torres for free after Chelsea paid 50m:wow:
Sold it to Atleti for Cerci who is more serviceavle :lawd:
Giving Inter the :umad:because they wanted Cerci

Now if only he could get a decent midfielder and give Essien and Muntari the :camby:

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Don Galliani :win:
Got torres for free after Chelsea paid 50m:wow:
Sold it to Atleti for Cerci who is more serviceavle :lawd:
Giving Inter the :umad:because they wanted Cerci

Now if only he could get a decent midfielder and give Essien and Muntari the :camby:
idk which milan team is more trash atm, probably inter, milan needs to bounde back. I cant stand juventus

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
idk which milan team is more trash atm, probably inter, milan needs to bounde back. I cant stand juventus

Me neither i really want roma to win the league this season im tired of juve getting it easy with serie A's decline

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
If juve gets shaqiri and kramaric its a wrap for serie A... i wonder how long the milan clubs will be stuck in decline. One of them needs to build their own stadium and see how perfect example like juve on how they benefited from building a new stadium and having there own.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Don Silvio needs to sell the team if he doesn't care about spending anymore:mjcry:
didnt massimo moratti sell inter? Look how well they are doing :lolbron:
serie A is on a downfall, they got surpassed by bundesliga a few years ago and they will get surpassed by the french league in a few years

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
idk which milan team is more trash atm, probably inter, milan needs to bounce back. I cant stand juventus

It's definitely Inter. Milan still has SES who could develop into a world class player. Inter is a friggin retirement home at this point. They've got no youth to speak of, no money to spend, no real direction... 2 titles due to Calciopoli and Mou's treble aside they have nothing to show for the 21st century. Then again, what does Milan have to show for themselves in the last 15 years?

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
It's definitely Inter. Milan still has SES who could develop into a world class player. Inter is a friggin retirement home at this point. They've got no youth to speak of, no money to spend, no real direction... 2 titles due to Calciopoli and Mou's treble aside they have nothing to show for the 21st century. Then again, what does Milan have to show for themselves in the last 15 years?
They won CL and serie A titles

Do you not watch serie A? AC milans decline only happened few years ago after ibra and thiago silva got sold :why:

hommeaetage

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Texas

You need to check your recent history before making such ridiculous comments:scust:

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
They won CL and serie A titles

Do you not watch serie A? AC milans decline only happened few years ago after ibra and thiago silva got sold :why:
they won the UCL without ibra. Their decline started after mourinhio left
Sorry, you were talking about ac milan, i forgot ibra used to play for them to. Man, he just changed teams in hope he would win the UCL.

Last edited: