Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
When Falcao's knees aren't on fire :wow:

I still hate Man U. I'm looking at this Liverpool game, watching these bums struggle against relegation teams...:snoop: Arsenal (really just Merts) fukking blew it last week.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
hija-romario-danielle-favatto.jpg

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I only see da homie @SCORCH post about 2 teams :mjpls:...his own and Man U :mjpls:

But "no one checks for Man U like that" :sas-1:
Just checked what the live game is on Sunday and surprise, surprise it's Spurs vs Man Utd...so I guess I'll be talking again very soon :mjpls:

Sounds like brehs don't want me dropping them #hotfacts in here doe :mjpls:they want to front like they've been playing well and deserve these wins when we all know what's really going on :sas2:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Just checked what the live game is on Sunday and surprise, surprise it's Spurs vs Man Utd...so I guess I'll be talking again very soon :mjpls:

Sounds like brehs don't want me dropping them #hotfacts in here doe :mjpls:they want to front like they've been playing well and deserve these wins when we all know what's really going on :sas2:
:what:

stop it scorch it doesnt work all the time, i know you are just bored on boxing day go hunt some sales

funny we are giving that work to the team who ended all that unbeaten talk :mjpls:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
When Falcao's knees aren't on fire :wow:

I still hate Man U. I'm looking at this Liverpool game, watching these bums struggle against relegation teams...:snoop: Arsenal (really just Merts) fukking blew it last week.
speaking of Liverpool, rodgers did his "i'm not blaming balotelli but i am " bit talking about "he's not that type of (pressing-high intensity)player"...Like :russ: did you not watching balotelli play before buying him? And he aint even the main reason why Liverpool are where they are.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
speaking of Liverpool, rodgers did his "i'm not blaming balotelli but i am " bit talking about "he's not that type of (pressing-high intensity)player"...Like :russ: did you not watching balotelli play before buying him? And he aint even the main reason why Liverpool are where they are.

They are a shyt side with or without him...this aint on Balo. Gerrard is :flabbynsick:

Blame Balo when no one in the middle can give him the ball, brehs.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:what:

stop it scorch it doesnt work all the time, i know you are just bored on boxing day go hunt some sales

funny we are giving that work to the team who ended all that unbeaten talk :mjpls:
Just couldn't be bothered today :manny: every time I hit the sales I end up regretting it. Brehs cop anything?

Only really need some work clothes (start new job soon :mjcry:) but that can wait until next month.