Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
it was literally his only chance in 2 games and he did that

if he had regular chances it might just be a bad miss, but sunderland strikers literally get chances like that once every three games so it's magnified 100x

the ball WAS hit a bit behind him though :patrice:

looked easy but wasnt

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Why is Kate Upton doing commercials for a shytty mobile game app :why:

Must have really got paid :ohlawd:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London

if he had regular chances it might just be a bad miss, but sunderland strikers literally get chances like that once every three games so it's magnified 100x

looked easy but wasnt
:mjlol:

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
Why is Kate Upton doing commercials for a shytty mobile game app :why:

Must have really got paid :ohlawd:
pisses me off every time i see it. part of the simp culture? hopeless geek culture?

oh look theres kate upton with her t*ts out telling us to play some game, if kate upton plays this game maybe i have a chance with that spongebob shaped bytch!! :gladbron: *clicks purchase*

:stopitslime:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps

looked easy but wasnt

never on schedule but always on time.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
pisses me off every time i see it. part of the simp culture? hopeless geek culture?

oh look theres kate upton with her t*ts out telling us to play some game, if kate upton plays this game maybe i have a chance with that spongebob shaped bytch!! :gladbron: *clicks purchase*

:heh: I think it's aimed at the dudes who buy sports illustrated swimsuit joints

Either way it does feel vaguely insulting, like Hardee's / Carl's Jr. ads. Just cause it's not even a subtle or tasteful use of sex in advertising. t*ts bouncing everywhere, chicks who make a career off being symbols etc. :skip:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

a-chance.gif