Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
The extra clean Vaseline tee :mjcry: Spook barely been in the game but got the GOAT wardrobe

btw breh, get The World of Ice and Fire. It's a fantastic history lesson for the universe. If you haven't finished the books it doesn't spoil either. It ends during Robert's reign.
you peep the subliminal tho? spook is so somber that even fapping so much to get a vaseline endorsement doesn't stop the tears :mjcry:

already told the wife to buy it for me for pagan hannukah arba'een :myman:

i was worried it would spoil it, but knowing that it doesn't means i wont have to wait to finish. im about 400 pages deep into a feast for crows

arianne martell :whew: i can tell arys oakheart (just not sure if she's using the puss or not, but i have my suspicions) bouta get into some fukk shyt because of her but i dont blame breh at all :mjcry:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
you peep the subliminal tho? spook is so somber that even fapping so much to get a vaseline endorsement doesn't stop the tears :mjcry:

already told the wife to buy it for me for pagan hannukah arba'een :myman:

i was worried it would spoil it, but knowing that it doesn't means i wont have to wait to finish. im about 400 pages deep into a feast for crows

arianne martell :whew: i can tell arys oakheart (just not sure if she's using the puss or not, but i have my suspicions) bouta get into some fukk shyt because of her but i dont blame breh at all :mjcry:
Arianne is one of the few times I've lusted after a book character :mjcry: The way she's described plus her mentality. That bytch is nothing but trouble but goddamn :mjcry:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Arianne is one of the few times I've lusted after a book character :mjcry: The way she's described plus her mentality. That bytch is nothing but trouble but goddamn :mjcry:
she's so bad she can't even be cast :whew:

can't they find some bad iranian stripper to at least walk around lustily while doran bullshyts his way around in a wheelchair? :damn:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
she's so bad she can't even be cast :whew:

can't they find some bad iranian stripper to at least walk around lustily while doran bullshyts his way around in a wheelchair? :damn:
EDIT: Forgot you haven't finished the books for a second. But there's a reason why so many people who are caught up are riding for Dorne on the low

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
The potential fukkery in today's CL group...

tumblr_inline_n21c2h5fQx1s18a9i.gif

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
EDIT: Forgot you haven't finished the books for a second. But there's a reason why so many people who are caught up are riding for Dorne on the low
:lupe:

The only real house to stan in ASOIAF is the House of Black & White.
:yes: i've been a stan since before i read the books, just off that shot where jaqen shows arya his real face