Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lpAn0cF.png
cXlpkmq.png

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Forreeeeealion if @Grams came at me like that irl i would've champunched him in the face with the skrenf of 80 midgets...but on the otherhand i changed the avi because above all else, a mans gotta be a man of his word :sadcam:...no matter how much you want to tell a nicca to suck out :mjcry:

And i thought you was brazilian? :dahell:
@Don Hollywood Herrera brazilian :mjlol: on a million

altho he's really into dancing, f1, and audacious haircuts :patrice:

:ohhh:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
OFT filled with a bunch of non-dancing ass nikkas? :ohhh:

Ya boy Hollywood is known out in the club for his footwork
sam-rockwell-can-dance-o.gif

I actually did a split(ish) last year during a 90's night when Poison was playing. Club went up :mjcry:

What I don't like are the dudes that like, clear out room for some excessive ass dancing. Like b-boys in the club. People are tryna jam and you taking up half the dancefloor for windmills :beli:
I need to get my Shuffle/Cutting Shapes game up. Help an OFT breh Dininion. Saw that video and couldn't help but notice the swag overload on the drop :mjcry:

And yeah the B-Boys in the club... They take a whole lotta place pop-locking, moonwalking and stuff. But their moves neat though :mjcry:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
but with @yoyoyo1 banned who's going to tell us about the North Korean 2nd division?
ydfQOUY.png

With Sun-Kang Woo bring the Pyongyang Firehorses to their 15th DPR K-League 2 title?
ydfQOUY.png