Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@SCORCH wassup breh little by little your team starting to fraud it up like I said, I told ya that you were a Diego Costa injury away from being a midtable team

also damn my boy Gimenez with a goal for atletico, if that lad was English,argentinian,brazilian they would be talking about how he is the best young CB in the world and worth 50 million but since hes Uruguayan and doesn't have enough media to sell him he gets no love, hes only 19 already has started for Uruguay in the world cup and Taking Miranda spot next season full time

:manny:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
txTzGyd.png
Chelsea's Loss eases the pain.
17kB1yv.png
the sht perennial failures tell themselves :mjlol:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Walters from Stoke doesn't look like he should be a good attacking player at all. But he's been a pretty consistent good mid table striker all these years in the PL, and his technical ability is underrated.

Good player

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Walters from Stoke doesn't look like he should be a good attacking player at all. But he's been a pretty consistent good mid table striker all these years in the PL, and his technical ability is underrated.

Good player
:childplease:It's against Arsenal