Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i watched a bit of the England game and i must say you arsenal lads bought the wrong fullback from southampton
Clyne at the moment is SO MUCH BETTER than Chambers that it aint even funny:wow: he from this point onwards must be the starter over Johnson for England thats for sure

@yoyoyo1 i saw the second half of the Uruguay game and it wasnt bad tbh, we still trying out replacements for Suarez and played better than CR during the whole game and we were unlucky on that last ball of the game where they tied it up, they got to our goal like 3/4 times and scored 3 times pretty effective tbh plus suarez wont play next game and @Liu Kang Cavani missed a sitter right in front of the goal im sure you have gotten used to that sight:beli:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
what happened
Shocking trolls all over the place, "female posters" trolling the fukk out of man, st0rmfr0nt cacs being annoying af, black women vs black men threads every day, posters trying to one up each other by saying the stupidest shyt possible. It's gotten so bad. I'm not a breh who thinks he's above TLR with my nose up in the air cuz I enjoy the fukkery but I deadass feel like I'm getting dumber by reading that shyt. The Tommy Hilfiger thread where a poster said TH never been on Oprah so he couldn't have said that racist shyt and another poster thought he was smart as hell by finding the link of TH on Oprah, but he didn't realize in that same video TH said he never been on Oprah before that and that's why the racist rumor was made up :why: :why: :why:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The Tommy Hilfiger thread where a poster said TH never been on Oprah so he couldn't have said that racist shyt and another poster thought he was smart as hell by finding the link of TH on Oprah, but he didn't realize in that same video TH said he never been on Oprah before that and that's why the racist rumor was made up :why: :why: :why:
:dead:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Shocking trolls all over the place, "female posters" trolling the fukk out of man, st0rmfr0nt cacs being annoying af, black women vs black men threads every day, posters trying to one up each other by saying the stupidest shyt possible. It's gotten so bad. I'm not a breh who thinks he's above TLR with my nose up in the air cuz I enjoy the fukkery but I deadass feel like I'm getting dumber by reading that shyt. The Tommy Hilfiger thread where a poster said TH never been on Oprah so he couldn't have said that racist shyt and another poster thought he was smart as hell by finding the link of TH on Oprah, but he didn't realize in that same video TH said he never been on Oprah before that and that's why the racist rumor was made up :why:

:why: :why:
No wonder @yoyoyo1 is banned from there:heh: