Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
That was a good article mate, thought it seems they over exaggerated is hardships. Seems pretty weak to quit football because your cousins are teasing you :sas2:

B2D4Zp8CAAIis4J.png

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Article illuminated all, m8. As a relative newcomer I couldn't understand why Costa betrayed his home country for massa Spain, now it all makes sense. He's been looking for validation and love his whole life.

He was abused as a child, scared to smile, they called him 45 years old in the face. So he turned on his people, the family that had done so much for him :mjcry:

Then he went to spain and spent years looking for their approval, just a chance to show his worth :mjcry: they put his angry ass out on loan

no wonder he was all up in Del Bosque offices like "lemme play, coach, just gimme a chance"
7FED498A-37EC-487E-A947-65C18437BD52_zpsyyqd0whv.png

charleston-dance.gif

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
Article illuminated all, m8. As a relative newcomer I couldn't understand why Costa betrayed his home country for massa Spain, now it all makes sense. He's been looking for validation and love his whole life.

He was abused as a child, scared to smile, they called him 45 years old in the face. So he turned on his people, the family that had done so much for him :mjcry:

Then he went to spain and spent years looking for their approval, just a chance to show his worth :mjcry: they put his angry ass out on loan

no wonder he was all up in Del Bosque offices like "lemme play, coach, just gimme a chance"
7FED498A-37EC-487E-A947-65C18437BD52_zpsyyqd0whv.png

charleston-dance.gif

dawg.. :russ::russ:that air jaundice picture :dwillhuh::deadmanny::dead: