Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
have a feeling we'll get to the final but get mollywhopped by a more deserving LA/Seattle/RSL

then again I think that'll happen to any East team

would rather play Seattle, then RSL, then LA in that order. funny after looking at stats though that that's the order of worst home record to best of those three. Seattle can definitely be shut down especially if you score first (4 home losses), and RSL/LA are capable of anything and have a fortress (1 loss at home all season) except LA has a better attack (44GF LA at home, 33 for RSL)

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
zjhvms.jpg

bigmanting

Banned
Daps
I know Southampton haven't faced a top 4 side yet, but Koeman got these nikkas believing, hope the finish with a EL spot or at least ahead of Liverpool.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
I know Southampton haven't faced a top 4 side yet, but Koeman got these nikkas believing, hope the finish with a EL spot or at least ahead of Liverpool.
Pelle is a late bloomer to. This nikka is scoring at will. Sadio mane has been a great signing for them. They dont even have jay rod back in there line up. Liverpool got scammmed :mjlol:

bigmanting

Banned
Daps
Pelle is a late bloomer to. This nikka is scoring at will. Sadio mane has been a great signing for them. They dont even have jay rod back in there line up. Liverpool got scammmed :mjlol:

Liverpool just dumb by buying overrated English talent as usual. Koeman just got 2 cats from Dutch League, wait till he raids actual Dutch players.

Koeman>LVG

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
sensational tackle by wickham, haven't seen a clearer penalty in ages

baines scoring and running to get the ball with a face of disgust like "i can't believe we were losing to these wastemen"