Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Is there anything more worthless than the internet rapper?

The list is endless and none of these fukkers can make an enduring piece of music. I'm listening to this Dej Loaf bytch :mjlol:

When I'm listening to shyt like this I don't even get the point.

Internet is the worst thing to happen to rap probably ever. :mjcry:

And I listened to that YG album today as well. Another reason to hate the internet because the internet said it was good.
Toooooooo bad that album was the slap of the spring/summer :childplease:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
hip hop needs a goon to punch a lotta these dudes in the face

not a fake ideologue like lord jamar, but a dude who's just willing to punch people in the face based solely on their punchability

i think chief keef would be good at this, he should do this full time and make the music a side hustle at this point

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I was cruising on road with the windows down and I was playing "I Just Wanna Party" and had 4 Latinas twerking on my car at a red light :banderas:

Jay Rock is embarrassing on that song.

"IS YOU BANGIN OR YOU BALLIN nikka? YOU A FAX MACHINE, WE CAN'T CALL IT NIGGGAA :damn:"

Vzm8B.gif

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Jay Rock is embarrassing on that song.

"IS YOU BANGIN OR YOU BALLIN nikka? YOU A FAX MACHINE, WE CAN'T CALL IT NIGGGAA :damn:"

Vzm8B.gif
he generally is garbage, no?

i couldnt believe what i was reading when the coli was praising his verse on money trees and saying they couldn't wait for kendrick to be done and let him rap. that was some twilight zone shyt.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
he generally is garbage, no?

i couldnt believe what i was reading when the coli was praising his verse on money trees and saying they couldn't wait for kendrick to be done and let him rap. that was some twilight zone shyt.

Yeah I haven't heard anything by Jay Rock that's great honestly, "Money Trees" is about it.

But I think I've said it before all those Black Hippy dudes sans Kendrick are really underwhelming. Q was entertaining for a bit but his stuff has gotten weaker and weaker as he goes on.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
you brehs wonder why I cannot bother with most new mainstream hip hop. That Jay Rock cat :camby:

YG is not impressive at all.

Surprisingly I do like the ignorant rap in bits and pieces :ehh:

that tweet shoulda been made in 2010 when everyone outside of the premier league bubble already knew this.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Yeah I haven't heard anything by Jay Rock that's great honestly, "Money Trees" is about it.

But I think I've said it before all those Black Hippy dudes sans Kendrick are really underwhelming. Q was entertaining for a bit but his stuff has gotten weaker and weaker as he goes on.
younger brehs today saw their older brothers/cousins/internet veterans :skip: of the last decade go nuts for genuine rap heavyweights and want their own

that combined with those same folks now in their late 20s/30s desperate for another game-changing icon means subpar or average dudes get pushed

Montez

Superstar
Daps
you brehs wonder why I cannot bother with most new mainstream hip hop. That Jay Rock cat :camby:

YG is not impressive at all.

Surprisingly I do like the ignorant rap in bits and pieces :ehh:

that tweet shoulda been made in 2010 when everyone outside of the premier league bubble already knew this.

Ayo lemme know where you at if you can link up.

New mainstream hip hop is something out of Idiocracy.