Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
At this point it's kinda his own fault. He's at his best in a two striker system and can't lead the line at Arsenal. Doesn't track back much when played on the left. When he has gotten an opportunity this year he played like shyt. If it wasn't for Giroud's injury he would have been sold at the end of the last window. I like Prince Poldi of Instagram as a guy and he's had games in the past where he provided a bright spot but at this point I'm much more worried about who gets brought in to fill his roster spot than if he will be able to contribute to the club again.
he is also a stupid player who isnt good enough technically.

While Poldolski sucks, I blame Wumger and his scouts for completely missing on a player. I dont know what player they watched.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why did you think, I wanted Wenger to sign him fukking two seasons ago. Great pace, make good runs, good on the ball, good passer, and great on the counter
Remy would have been at a top club earlier in his career if it wasn't for the heart condition. Tbf to Wenger, Arsenal are almost certainly one of many clubs that just didn't want to take the risk.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
gOJ0tQp.gif

Cesc really was the most important signing this summer, he was that player, that your really needed.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Remy would have been at a top club earlier in his career if it wasn't for the heart condition. Tbf to Wenger, Arsenal are almost certainly one of many clubs that just didn't want to take the risk.

Wenger had many chances these last two season, and the price was basically nothing for today's standards

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Sanchez is fukking #lit

that was probably Welbeck's first touch in the penalty area #clinical