Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Jurgen is such a hater, he wants to be seen as the savior and wants to tear everyone down to get him that way :heh:

No one who is a proper fan of the national team will ever side with him, you'll just get the clueless ethnics and newbies who hold everything foreign dear. Klinsi will be gone in 10 years, Landon will be remembered forever

concise

Veteran
Daps
Imagine that team being owned by a fukktard who charged you $10 for parking for tickets to a game you took the metro too.

:dead:

Some of us see The Booth as a cesspool and wont visit there except for Ether Day and to troll

and they say tlr fell off from when it started ... I remember when the Booth looked like it was gonna be diff. yet seems to me to be crazier than the Spot was. :heh:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Jurgen is such a hater, he wants to be seen as the savior and wants to tear everyone down to get him that way :heh:

No one who is a proper fan of the national team will ever side with him, you'll just get the clueless ethnics and newbies who hold everything foreign dear. Klinsi will be gone in 10 years, Landon will be remembered forever
Landon aint shyt in the world of futbol. Even in his own damn country i bet 99.8% dont even know who this nikka is or even care:mjlol:

While jurgen is a legend on these streets

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Landon aint shyt in the world of futbol. Even in his own damn country i bet 99.8% dont even know who this nikka is or even care:mjlol:

While jurgen is a legend on these streets
that's the point, people like you will not care

"but he played with germany" or whatever, like i give a fukk. just like i dont care about henry in new york, the guy is a failure to me.

that's why i said proper fans of the national team

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
that's the point, people like you will not care

"but he played with germany" or whatever, like i give a fukk. just like i dont care about henry in new york, the guy is a failure to me.

that's why i said proper fans of the national team
Who are the proper fans of the national team. You actin like usa soccer is big and actually has supporters:laff:

Typical ass bigsoccer poster i swear

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
tQYypAO.png
Nice gesture from US Soccer