Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
This is something that is usually lost with city.

They're boring as fukk to watch.
Yeah, I don't know what it is exactly. I can't put my finger on it but by god they never bring the tension. They have players with really high individual talent but I rarely see any runs i like, interesting possession ball, crazy creativity, just a lot of physical dominance and strikers who happen to be really fukking good at exploiting chances.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
your whole squad on average is around 29-30. you needs to retool. i can you see you guys bringing in isco to replace silva for starters.

word is they trying to bring in Ross Barkley....idk, replacing Silva isn't urgent, he still has some legs. Yaya looks about done, no work rate whatsoever.

or maybe next year Zuculini is ready to contribute.

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
word is they trying to bring in Ross Barkley....idk, replacing Silva isn't urgent, he still has some legs. Yaya looks about done, no work rate whatsoever.

or maybe next year Zuculini is ready to contribute.
That nigerian youngster looked good in pre-season

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
City ain't about them youth players. Just using them for them home grown policy. Word to rodwell, Sinclair and boyata.
Man did they ruin rodwell..He was the next english superstar while he was at everton. I just hope it doesnt happen to barkley even though i rate barkley highly.