Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
rlpZUg2.png

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I don't know why this FOOL Wegner doesn't play Cazorla and Ozil together so he can play Mesut behind Welbeck and let him create..:snoop:

In other EPL news....is Fabregas and Costa not the best deal by FAR this year? Cesc got all these cats around him looking amazing. Willian and Schurrle playing like superstars at times. Hazard isn't the only scoring threat, Oscar looks rejuvinated....the Blues are terrifying. :merchant:

Edit: My Barca looks unstoppable.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I don't know why this FOOL Wegner doesn't play Cazorla and Ozil together so he can play Mesut behind Welbeck and let him create..:snoop:

In other EPL news....is Fabregas and Costa not the best deal by FAR this year? Cesc got all these cats around him looking amazing. Willian and Schurrle playing like superstars at times. Hazard isn't the only scoring threat, Oscar looks rejuvinated....the Blues are terrifying. :merchant:
:dead:

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
Watch this derby is just so painfully obvious that these Arsenal players just are not good enough. Wilshere, Arteta, Ox, Welbeck, and the rest of these bums not named Ozil and Alexis could not get into any real big squad across Europe. And those are 2 new players the last 2 years.

This shyt is depressing.

Buy players and don't play them in their position! So stupid.

Why is it so hard to play Ozil in the fukking middle and bench Jack. I'm done with Wegner

Chambers---Merta---Kos---Gibbs
Arteta
Ramsey --- Ozil
Theo -- Welbeck ---Alexis

Better be the first team lineup for the rest of the god damn season.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Watch this derby is just so painfully obvious that these Arsenal players just are not good enough. Wilshere, Arteta, Ox, Welbeck, and the rest of these bums not named Ozil and Alexis could not get into any real big squad across Europe. And those are 2 new players the last 2 years.

This shyt is depressing.

Buy players and don't play them in their position! So stupid.

Why is it so hard to play Ozil in the fukking middle and bench Jack. I'm done with Wegner

Chambers---Merta---Kos---Gibbs
Arteta
Ramsey --- Ozil
Theo -- Welbeck ---Alexis

Better be the first team lineup for the rest of the god damn season.

So true. :scust: Fcking Chadli