Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
@SCORCH

@Roid Jones

@dem bath salts

@Premeditated

@Trill Evans

breh's....we can't even say anything about this game. We was just shyt. :snoop: Credit to city for their playin style. Closed down costa and hazard da entire game except for when zabaleta got that card.

Fabregas ain't got no pace or strength. A nikka like pogba should be in his place. Him and matic in CDM.

and please tell me why the fukk mourinho keeps puttin drogba on? :why: Drogba is my nikka and all....but breh's...dude is finished. FINITO. I cannot believe Remy got overlooked over him? :dwillhuh: :mindblown: Oscar didn't even come on too. :what:He shud've brought on schurlle and oscar and taken off willian and ramires then saved mikel for the tail end of the game. :aicmon:

But hey, we still undefeated and top of the table.:manny::win:

Wish i can say the same for shytpool and manshyt united. :umad:

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
YeLKKLB.jpg

Guess Arsenal aren't a big club.

Never won the European Cup so you may be right tbh. :ehh:

He parked the bus that game too and caught us on the counter attack. You're only proving my point.Before 2003 Chelsea were nothing but a midtable club who got lucky that they got bought by a Billionaire oil businessmen. :ehh:

But touche :ehh:

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
YeLKKLB.jpg

Guess Arsenal aren't a big club.

Never won the European Cup so you may be right tbh. :ehh:

He did say "come there", kinda like how Chelsea played for the draw (and achieved it) at the Emirates last December.
You got it though champ. Is the little horse feeling strong enough this season, or does it need more milk?

J-Nice

Supporter
Daps
:dahell:He 'gave the ball away' mostly by trying to play through-balls to Costa, the passes were definitely on but were defended well by Man City. His general passing in midfield was as good as usual.

Mourinho is just getting started with him, in a few months time he'll be the midfielder he should have been 5 or 6 years ago.

How was he feeding Costa all these through balls when he was in Toure and Fernandinho's back pocket?:why:

And what is it with all this rhetoric of Mourinho developing players? :why: Fabs became a World class MF at Arsenal. Mourinho bought the finished article:ufdup:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He did say "come there", kinda like how Chelsea played for the draw (and achieved it) at the Emirates last December.
You got it though champ. Is the little horse feeling strong enough this season, or does it need more milk?
Yeah but he also said Chelsea always park the bus against top teams so which is it? :umad:

Daps
He parked the bus that game too and caught us on the counter attack. You're only proving my point.Before 2003 Chelsea were nothing but a midtable club who got lucky that they got bought by a Billionaire oil businessmen. :ehh:

But touche :ehh:

Fam, you can't argue with chelski fans.

J-Nice

Supporter
Daps
Yeah but he also said Chelsea always park the bus against top teams so which is it? :umad:

:why: They always do. Mourinho always sets up his side to play counter attacking football against the better sides in the league. Why do you think he tore our asses last year?

Trill Evans

Cooling in the lads club
Daps
@SCORCH

@Roid Jones

@dem bath salts

@Premeditated

@Trill Evans

breh's....we can't even say anything about this game. We was just shyt. :snoop: Credit to city for their playin style. Closed down costa and hazard da entire game except for when zabaleta got that card.

Fabregas ain't got no pace or strength. A nikka like pogba should be in his place. Him and matic in CDM.

and please tell me why the fukk mourinho keeps puttin drogba on? :why: Drogba is my nikka and all....but breh's...dude is finished. FINITO. I cannot believe Remy got overlooked over him? :dwillhuh: :mindblown: Oscar didn't even come on too. :what:He shud've brought on schurlle and oscar and taken off willian and ramires then saved mikel for the tail end of the game. :aicmon:

But hey, we still undefeated and top of the table.:manny::win:

Wish i can say the same for shytpool and manshyt united. :umad:
Hardest game of the season over and still 5 point clear of our closest rival for the title:ehh:

Would have sold the game for a draw:manny:

The Chelsea "fans" talking shyt about Lampsy for scoring tho:ufdup:

J-Nice

Supporter
Daps
Truth is, Chelsea are the in form team this season and they deserve to be top of the league. Arsenal on the other hand haven't started to click yet and were still chillin at the top half of the table.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
[ Drogba is my nikka and all....but breh's...dude is finished. FINITO. I cannot believe Remy got overlooked over him? :dwillhuh: :mindblown:

Yeah, Drogba's done. Hopefully when Remy is up to speed he's only used when games are over.

How was he feeding Costa all these through balls when he was in Toure and Fernandinho's back pocket?:why:

And what is it with all this rhetoric of Mourinho developing players? :why: Fabs became a World class MF at Arsenal. Mourinho bought the finished article:ufdup:

He attempted about 4 or 5 through-balls that were defended well by Kompany/Mangala. If he was in somebody's pocket he wouldn't have been in a position to see those passes let alone attempt to play them.:umad:

J-Nice

Supporter
Daps
Yeah, Drogba's done. Hopefully when Remy is up to speed he's only used when games are over.

He attempted about 4 or 5 through-balls that were defended well by Kompany/Mangala. If he was in somebody's pocket he wouldn't have been in a position to see those passes let alone attempt to play them.:umad:

How can he attempt 4-5 through balls when he was defending and losing the ball in MF for most of the game?
FdXqFLO.png

Chelsea had 39% possession at halftime compared to City's 61%
FdXqFLO.png

He started to feature more when City went down a man from that Zabaleta red card