Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Damn shame no Joel Campbell

Welbeck has been good, like the fact he gets chances.

Even though he's a c*nt feel for Alan Pardeux, essentially they have a new team and Newcastle fans always protesting shyt.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you check out the Jungle forum thing on Rinse during the Jungle takeover? Good listen
Nar mate :sadcam: you got a link to it?

Haven't checked for rinse in a few months, kinda gave up on them

You got any stuff you're feeling atm? Fell out of love with the underground so i haven't got the foggiest on what's going on

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Poyet the genius. Takes off Johnson, the only dribbler on the team, for Jozy (when it should've been Giach), then Giach gets injured a minute later :mjlol:

Sunderland being overrun the minute they play 2 up front :mjlol:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nar mate :sadcam: you got a link to it?

Haven't checked for rinse in a few months, kinda gave up on them? You got any stuff you're feeling atm? Fell out of love with the underground so i haven't got the foggiest on what's going on

I'm getting back into Hip-Hop again, mainly older stuff, being getting back into older Soul/Disco/Funk, and proto Hip-Hip and House. Ain't really feeling too much new, or I just don't have a clue.

The only thing I listen to on Rinse is Uncle Dugs show, and Norwood Soul, once in a while Alex Nut and Able's shows.

http://podcast.dgen.net/rinsefm/podcast/JungleForum290814.mp3

I enjoyed listening to the show, just a discussion about Jungle, with Dugs(hosting), Brockie, DJ Ron, Eastman, Jumpin Jack Frost, Grooverider, Zinc, Mark Mac(4Hero), Nicky Blackmarket. All just talking about the Jungle days

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Chicharito at Real Madrid still blows my fukking mind. How do you have such a shytty season and get the biggest upgrade there is?

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Hernandez upholding the fine tradition of Mexican strikers playing for good teams only scoring when 5 goals up :bow:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS

Not impressed by Arsenal win at all. All there goals came in 90 seconds by way of Welbech goal and assist. That shyt aint happening again. And Ozilol with 1 good game every 10 game average. Ridiculous.