Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Game went to shyt the second Rooney was dropped behind the forwards. Hopefully this never gets attempted in a game that actually matters.

Herrera and Blind :mjcry: Haven't seen a hard working couple of good ole boys like this since Kenta Kobashi and Tsuyoshi Kikuchi in '92
So claim me in the pack, I got the proper scent.
url.jpeg

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Defence isnt there yet imo. A better team would punish us there but attack and midfield mostly positive. I would still like a bit more steel in the middle though as Blind just looks like a Carrick replacement while I would love a Matic/Hargreaves hybrid. Just need to get some defendes fit though and hopefully the improvement comes.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Man U brehs in here celebrating spunking the cash and buying a bunch of fancy dan players and selling off academy all stars but immediately turn heel and are all the sudden "concerned" about player development. No one believes you you need at least 5 more people.

Vzm8B.gif
Michael-Scott-Closes-The-Door-Awkwardly-On-The-Office.gif

you have had a shocker today.

close your browser, have a good think and retune your poor trolling/hating attempts.

its hard seeing you like this :mjcry:

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Was lurking in the shadows, that's why I look unfamiliar. Now I came out the closet and proudly rep my team. Team I support because my pop was an assistant cook at Carrington and shook hands on the regular with Cantona and em but you ain't got to believe me.
I believe you breh my grandad was a steward at Highbury up until his retirement and thats why my family and I support Arsenal.