Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
It didn't effect him that much. Breh was arguably motm in the final.

I dunno, man. As someone's been watching him weekly for 2 years now, there's a distinct difference between how he's been since moving to Arsenal and how he was at Madrid. He's been flat for a while.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
who the fukk is Chesney? Kenny Chesney....country-western stars play for the gooners breh? :ohhh:

even if you are talking about Szczesny that has nothing to do with this shyt back four....Just means he had to bail them out all season long. :dahell:

And I'm talking about today....fukk you bringing up last season for? :ufdup:
Because you're making a general statement about the defence and i just gave you a fact that basically tells you to :sitdown: you idiot

How in the bloody hell would a keeper be able to get the golden glove with a sh1t defence?:why:

And we're talking about the arsenal defence and goalkeeping, but nah i'm talking about flamini when i say chesney and talk about the golden glove :dead:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
This is why I've never been hard on Giroud, this midfield doesn't create real chances for whomever is up top
yea im realizing the same shyt too. Its like Welbeck is supporting them rather than the other way around :pachaha:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
No he wasnt....Boateng and Bastian had FAR more impactful games in the final. The last 30 mins or so BELONGED to Bastian.
A) I said arguably
B) Bastian :mjlol:
Özil created 6 or 7 chances in that final. He was outstanding

I dunno, man. As someone's been watching him weekly for 2 years now, there's a distinct difference between how he's been since moving to Arsenal and how he was at Madrid. He's been flat for a while.
A lot of it is Wumger not having any idea what he is doing in midfield.