Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
just saw Senna, like years after some of you (or one, or none) recommended it, :salute:

firstrow now has that adblocker thing on, guess this is the end of it as the go-to site :heh:

unless someone has that adblock blocker unblocker, which could be a thing :heh:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
First ones I just finished up :obama:...really well done. the news report in the love episode.:russ:

The Underling in the Aspiration episode :bow:

"Regular Johnny Hands in Pockets aren't ya? Supposing if your mom was drowning you'd stand there and watch would you? Eating peanuts and blowing off every time she choked down anohter neck-full of pond" "Did you brew this or did you find this in a jar outside of a Welsh clinic?" :mjlol:

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
The Underling in the Aspiration episode :bow:

"Regular Johnny Hands in Pockets aren't ya? Supposing if your mom was drowning you'd stand there and watch would you? Eating peanuts and blowing off every time she choked down anohter neck-full of pond" "Did you brew this or did you find this outside of a Welsh clinic?" :mjlol:

:russ::lolbron: i lost it when dawg picked up the sign... "you stunted jokes, you appalling hairless little men" :damn:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
:russ::lolbron: i lost it when dawg picked up the sign... "you stunted jokes, you appalling hairless little men" :damn:

Also the r&b song at the end of the love episode :dead:

I still find myself singing that sometimes when I'm looking at a sub par girl. "At the risk of not finding better, girl you'll dooo" :banderas:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
[...]

rayj.gif
rayj.gif
rayj.gif

Will you go akhi ?

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps