Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
:blessed: i still owe you rep from my pogba shirt :win:

breh you're new in OFT, this happens EVERY YEAR :pachaha:

mid-may: strong finish, maybe even a cup :krs:, brehs are :blessed:
june-july: :win: this is our year, wenger finally gets it
august: :ld: does he get it?
november: :snoop:

last year was different, they were on an Ozil high on deadline day and they came out the gate strong. the FA Cup win helped them forget about how much of a pseudo intellectual dunce wenger is, against their better judgment

watch them fukk around and finish 3rd this year and get to CL semis, it will happen all over again :heh: there's a reason his name is Wumger

i keep tellin my brehs to cut emotional ties with arsene and the year 2003 cause i got so much love for a few of them in here :to:

but that's on them innit :yeshrug:

edit: you know what's gonna burn the most this year tho? that chelsea are no longer parking buses and grinding out boring wins.

Cannot disagree, this is it.

The worrying thing about this summer/season is I don't think Arsene has been this...off.

Meaning he changes formations after a world cup with hardly any of our players there to learn the system. Ozil on the left, our defense even more exposed this year, Ramsey playing like Gerrard and disrupting our play, Podolski still collecting a check from Arsenal, forcing Wilshere everywhere he can, selling Vermaelen and not buying a replacement.

Arteta was painful last year, imagine him this year.

Last edited:

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Welbeck will outscore Falcao this season. Top buy. Finishing ability is overrated. Pace, link up play, fundementals.... Welbeck has more than Falcao.

But Wenger is a facking fool for buying a midfielder, and to not buy a central defender is just....we knew Vermalean was leaving from Spring :why:

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
Great window :banderas:

Emmanuelson, Ashley Cole, Keita, Ucan, Paredes, Sanabria, Iturbe, Manolas, Mbiwa,Astori, Hoelebas :blessed:

Roma squad so deep now :wow:

Italian media are :bow: Sabatini today

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Welbeck will outscore Falcao this season. Top buy. Finishing ability is overrated. Pace, link up play, fundementals.... Welbeck has more than Falcao.

But Wenger is a facking fool for buying a midfielder, and to not buy a central defender is just....we knew Vermalean was leaving from Spring :why:

Has it come to this?

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Has it come to this?
Just listen to what your own brehs are saying on redcafe

Put it this way, Welbeck has more facets to his game than any of the big three strikers we have atm, especially in our almost non-existent tactical set up atm. His intelligence in taking up positions and unselfish play in the final third, in that Arsenal set up is potentially lethal.
I feel absolutely sick to the stomach
Its such a silly deal. Hoping it fails, is just a loan, or we have a buy back clause.

We are only signing Falcao on loan due to uncertainties with his knee. Rooney is going down hill and RVP the same.
I'd actually take the Falcao deal falling through if it meant Welbeck stayed.
My my... looks like United did a goof :sas2:

Pogba part two. Some brehs just never learn. Hes a United fan so you can buy him back in 2 years for £55m when RVP, Rooney and Falcao are even more done than they are today.

Last edited:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Arsenal fans bigging up Welbeck.:bryan:

Their players welcoming him on twitter.:to:

This shyt hurts, feel like my bytch just left me and now the person she left me for is telling me how her fukking was underrated and how they'll make her even better.:damn:

Why'd you do this Danny:sadbron:

Then again, FAL-fukking-CAO:banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Let's be fair though, if Welbeck plays as the main striker for Arsenal he'll become a beast and prove everyone wrong. He was never going to get that here, so in a way i'm happy for our boy:to:
We don't need to talk about how Kagawa's going to beast again:noah:

“Some birds are not meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are too bright, their songs too sweet and wild. So you let them go, or when you open the cage to feed them they somehow fly out past you. And the part of you that knows it was wrong to imprison them in the first place rejoices, but still, the place where you live is that much more drab and empty for their departure."

Goodbye Danny and Shinji:banderas:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Just listen to what your own brehs are saying on redcafe

My my... looks like United did a goof :sas2:

Pogba part two. Some brehs just never learn. Hes a United fan so you can buy him back in 2 years for £55m when RVP, Rooney and Falcao are even more done than they are today.

Redcafe is half retarded. STFU you idiot.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Assuming Shaw is back and Rojo has his work permit, here's what i'd like to see next game

------------------------------DDG--------------------------------
------------Jones--------Evans-----------Rojo---------------
Valencia---------Blind-----------Herrera-------------Shaw
--------------------------Di Maria-------------------------------
------------------Falcao----------Rooney---------------------

Rooney over RvP because Robin just ain't looking fit out there. Mata, despite his fraudulent start stays at no.10 because fukk Rooney there. If he keeps frauding it up bring Adnan on.

Once Carrick and Rafael are fit:banderas:

EDIT: Forgot about Herrera, in the bushes you go Mata

Last edited:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Oh actually, if Herrera's fit....oh...well i just don't know what to do, omg...we have CHOICES in CM.:whoo:

Actually i'm gonna edit that, Mata can drop to the bench.