Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
Alessio Cerci to Atletico Madrid

Benjamin Stambouli to Tottenham

Goran Pandev and Blerim Dzemaili to Galatasaray

Jonathan Vieira to Standard Liege

Jonas Hoffman to Mainz

Ricardo Alvarez to Sunderland

Jose Sosa to Besiktas

Fredy Guarin to Valencia (should be finalized before deadline)

Lewis Holtby to Hamburg

Yanga-Mbiwa to Roma

Micah Richards to Fiorentina on loan (possibly)

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Jorge Mendes.

He sold Bebe, Anderson, Nani, Ronaldo and Di Maria for Man United. Nobody else stood a chance with Falcao honestly. Would have been either Chelsea (Deco, Fereira, Carvalho...) or Real (Ronaldo, Di Maria, Pepe, Coentrao...) but first one just signed Costa and second has Benzema who fits in Ancelotti's system. shyt was rigged from the start. Don't be mad Arsenal brehs.

Wenger needs to get in talks with Mino Riola because Mendes players will never land in his club.

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
Jorge Mendes.

He sold Bebe, Anderson, Nani, Ronaldo and Di Maria for Man United. Nobody else stood a chance with Falcao honestly. Would have been either Chelsea (Deco, Fereira, Carvalho...) or Real (Ronaldo, Di Maria, Pepe, Coentrao...) but first one just signed Costa and second has Benzema who fits in Ancelotti's system. shyt was rigged from the start. Don't be mad Arsenal brehs.

Wenger needs to get in talks with Mino Riola because Mendes players will never land in his club.

You paying the full price or close to it when you deal with Portuguese clubs. And their prices are usually inflated :pachaha: That's why Wenger doesnt buy from Portugal.

Daps
You paying the full price or close to it when you deal with Portuguese clubs. And their prices are usually inflated :pachaha: That's why Wenger doesnt buy from Portugal.

he gets the homeboy discount from france. france producers better players for the premier league anyway. portuguese lads who are usually from south america end up leaving for la liga anyway.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Daley-Blind-girlfriend-pic.jpg

I might go blind i keep looking at this:noah:

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm sick of Arsene Wenger always turning us into into a laughing stock every transfer window. How the fukk have Utd replaced Van Persie and we still haven't replaced Van Persie? How the fukk does Everton have a better strike force than us?!

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Negredo gone to Valencia :sadcam:

@Hollister next time let's go with custom rosters

I dont get it, why though?

EDIT: I havent put Balotelli in the squad along with the other new signings, in custom mode would we play with the changes we make ourselves the team?

So i could max Gerrard at 99 ereything and play him in custom mode?

:troll:[/QUOTE]

Daps
I'm sick of Arsene Wenger always turning us into into a laughing stock every transfer window. How the fukk have Utd replaced Van Persie and we still haven't replaced Van Persie? How the fukk does Everton have a better strike force than us?!

FrighteningRigidGrayling.gif

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
nah its him http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enoch_Kofi_Adu

2-2 Draw though :banderas:

Some people have that ability to make any team in FIFA regardless how shyt play like Barca

I can make any team in FIFA regardless how good play like Stoke on a dreary Wednesday night :blessed:

You know what time it is when your CB scores a brace before halftime :wow:

:wow:

You got a week to gel that squad with official players

It's Balotelli season

:BalotelliQuiet:

(Who's got that smiley btw)