Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
_________De Gea
Rafael - Jones - Rojo - Shaw
_____Herrera - Blind/Carrick
__________Mata
Rooney/Januzaj - Van Persie - Di Maria

injured players coming back after the internationals, this should be our formation and lineup. fukk 3-5-2 and get these new signings in the squad

continue with your jokes now lads :to:, this shyt hurts but ofc if it was happening to another club i would be laughing with you

im done talking about our problems until the next game

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
@SCORCH @horse. kills what your boys did to United :salute:

Mata to United is one of the great Transfer fleecings I have ever seen.

its incredible :wow:

They really paid 41 million for that guy :dead:
Teams overpay for players everyday B. some most then others. Though I'm sure if LVG wants to get rid of Mata he won't have loan him for the remainder of his contract like some teams do :yeshrug:

----
28yo Rooney on the wing. Its not happening :heh:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Teams overpay for players everyday B. some most then others. Though I'm sure if LVG wants to get rid of Mata he won't have loan him for the remainder of his contract like some teams do :yeshrug:
Like how he wanted to get rid of Nani so he had to loan him out and pay his contract :dwillhuh: Mata ain't agreeing to a lesser contract with a new team so they can buy him :dead: :dead:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Milan Coach Pippo Inzaghi reveals he asked Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho about Fernando Torres’ 'attitude'

“I spoke to Mourinho, as I wanted to ask him how Torres was,” explained Inzaghi in his press conference.

“I wanted to ask what he was like and his general attitude. I sought information on his approach to training and his attitude.

“When they told me he is always the first to arrive at the training ground, I had no doubts in giving the all-clear."

1392912833256.gif

@SCORCH @horse. kills what your boys did to United :salute:

Mata to United is one of the great Transfer fleecings I have ever seen.
37.1m :wow:he doesn't look like he's even worth half that right now; it's about damn time Chelsea bumped another team, they've been getting burned for facking years.:beli:

I was aware of his deficiencies during his time here but shyt is just so much more apparent in a Man Utd shirt. He's just so slow and weak it's ridiculous.
Dropped by Spain too and that was a big reason for his move.:damn:

Man Utd's Torres imho. He won't be there in 2 years time.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
_________De Gea
Rafael - Jones - Rojo - Shaw
_____Herrera - Blind/Carrick
__________Mata
Rooney/Januzaj - Van Persie - Di Maria

injured players coming back after the internationals, this should be our formation and lineup. fukk 3-5-2 and get these new signings in the squad

continue with your jokes now lads :to:, this shyt hurts but ofc if it was happening to another club i would be laughing with you

im done talking about our problems until the next game

Yeah I was honestly really surprised when you were so jazzed up in the World Cup thread, rooting for Van Gaal and the Netherlands. :leon:

Which is why I'm surprised now as to why you're so bummed. He's just taken the Dutch hoofball template and is implementing it and now it's the Man U hoofball tactic. Can't say the world cup wasn't a preview :ehh: