Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
:creepstare: aight, looks wavy enough. Still got a feeling we'll tie up two loan deals ( two attacking mids/wingers)

Either that or 1 attacking mid to replace Snodgrass and a defensive minded midfielder. Looks like that Hernandez move is coming along quick.

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Either that or 1 attacking mid to replace Snodgrass and a defensive minded midfielder. Looks like that Hernandez move is coming along quick.

Loan deal for Zaha would be cool. If Poch gets Morgan S and keeps all his other midfield options, i could see Bentaleb out on loan just to help hid development. Would've wanted Tom Carroll but he's at Swansea and actually doing well.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
No link just rumors from united supporter saying spurs want cash plus welbeck for paulinho..but man utd want to just buy him with welbeck coming our way on loan. I rather we just keep paulinho then get welbeck who i dont rate at all.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Saër Sène trade already paying off :blessed:

iSoFTt7.jpg

Journalism :bow:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Jamie Jackson :mjlol:

The Guardian commentators have been ripping him apart lately. I love the Guardian comments, especially when an unfortunate column is posted on CiF and the comments just absolutely tear into it. I read Jessica Valenti's column just to read the comments and see them rip into one of the foremost internet feminists :bow: